2|

They arrived at the destination and people swarmed in one after the other. It was already dark and the stars were twinkling above her, spreading light. Lisa got out of the car with the help of the driver, she didn't notice him at first but he was incredibly handsome.

She shook her head at that thought and commenced walking up the stairs to the venue. It seemed as if everyone was already there because the hall was packed. She couldn't recognise one face apart from her Mum who was speaking to another woman and a young looking boy who's probably her son.

She walked over to where her mum was, trying her hardest not to trip over her dress and embarrass herself in front of hundreds.

"Hey Mum." She tapped her mum on the shoulder, dragging her away from the conversation she was having.

"Hello sweetie." She gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Her mum was holding a glass of wine which angered Lisa.

"Mum! You know you can't drink that." She whisper shouted but the two people standing in front of her could still hear her. "It's not good for you." She scolded.

"I'm the host to my celebratory party. Leave me alone." She nudged her away.

Lisa ran her fingers through her hair, exhaling deeply. She took the glass of wine from her hand and put it on the tray the waiter was holding. She told him to go before her Mum retreated back the glass.

"Lisa!" Her Mum looked around for another waiter.

"Mum! Please stop!" She held onto her hands firmly and eventually she calmed down. "Sorry about that." She nervously chuckled to the small audience they had. She forgot they were standing there.

"I'm Park Somin and this is my son Park Jimin." She shook both their hands.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, but just call me Lisa." Lisa's korean was really good despite her being from Thailand but that's because she was born in Thailand but came to Korea when she was five. Then she went back to Thailand for her education and because her parents had work there and then came back only a few years ago.

"You look very beautiful." Jimin complimented her, his cheekbones reaching his eyes as his smile grew wider and wider.

"Who? Me?" She pointed to herself. He nodded in response. "Oh, thank you." Her cheeks were heating up and she needed to find an excuse to leave. "I'm gonna go... umm... do something." She gave her mum's hand a quick squeeze and smiled shyly to Jimin and his mum then walked out of there so fast.

She didn't know where she was going, all she focused on was getting a glass of water. She ended up on the dance floor and was taken into the hands of a handsome fellow.

"Umm.. I'm not dancing." She let go of his hands and bowed in apology.

"A pretty girl like you, why not?" He grabbed her hands again and pulled her closer to him. He had a fresh, lavender smell that appealed to Lisa. He was a lot taller than her and was incredibly handsome. "What's your name?"

"Umm.. L-Lisa?" She spoke as if she didn't even know her own name, her lips struggling to form a proper sentence.

"Lisa. That's a nice name. I'm Jin. Kim Seokjin." He twirled her around for the dance and dipped her really low. Her hair was inches away from touching the ground and his hands were tight around her waist.

"Umm.. I'm gonna fall." She whispered to herself, mentally panicking, asking herself random questions and hoping not to fall and embarrass herself on the dance floor.

"I wouldn't drop a pretty girl." He pulled her up with great strength and now their faces were inches no centimetres apart. She couldn't find the courage to look into his eyes so she kept them shut. "I don't kiss on first sight." He chuckled, Lisa immediately opening her eyes. "Maybe, if they're really pretty." He moved her in a little closer with the grip he had on her waist. "Like you." He breathed out.