not an update| author's note

thank you so much for 8k views. to be honest, when i started this book i just did it for fun and never really expected to get this many people wanting to read my book. so a huge thank you to all of you readers.

i wanted to say the reason that i haven't been updating recently [you can't really count the last chapter as a proper update] is because of writer's block. i know this every author's excuse for late updates but you won't understand unless you write a book of your own. i have so many scenarios that i want to happen but i need the book to flow.

from the beginning until now, i'm not really satisfied with this book since it didn't go how it was supposed to so i might edit the book but that's after it has finished. so this is one of the reasons why i haven't been updating another reason is that wattpad keeps deleting my drafts and i feel like dashing my device. i wrote a really good next chapter then the next day when i went to publish it, it was gone.

i'll try my hardest to rewrite the chapter so please read in anticipation. if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact us. also for those who may not know, this account is a joint account with currently two people. if you'd like to join then again please don't hesitate contact.

a big thank you and a huge apology.