10|

The boys were hanging at Namjoon's house since he owned the most games. That's all boys think about, games. Sometimes it's like they live in their own world where they are able to hide away from reality.

Reality is harsh. It really is. Especially for someone named ?. She broke up with him with no reason whatsoever. He loved her so much and he thought she did to but maybe the idea that everyone's the same was coming to show.

They made so many memories together, happy and sad. They rarely got in arguments because they were so in love with each other. They often  wore matching outfits because they wanted people to know that they have each other. He even got her a promise ring.

A ring to bind their love together and secure the pin at where their lives lie. He promised to love her with all his heart, protect her with his whole might and he promised to hold her tight like there's no tomorrow. He promised to be there for her when she's not cheerful, he promised to lend her shoulder to cry on, comfort her in times of need.

He promised to care for her. And he did, up until she broke the promise. She really didn't want to but isn't safety more important than love? If you love that person then you'd let them go to protect their safety, right?

Lisa had a big heart but wasn't really swayed by boys. She's emotional and sensitive (in a way) but she's not stupid. She wouldn't commit to something she'd knew would end up in tears. But she committed to him and she was the one who ended up hurting him.

He cried for days and days. Weeks and weeks. Months and months. The world couldn't carry the capacity of love he had for her. It was undeniable, unbreakable but it broke in the end.

You know when people are like this then all of a sudden they switch up. Yeah, that's what happened to him. Lisa was his world, his universe, his light and after they ended the relationship his personality ran away from him leaving him with a cold, depressive attitude that took over him.

Conversations with him were always bland. Hi, how are you, bye. He didn't linger on social media much, he was jealous of the couples posting selfies. He didn't smile either. The last time he formed a smile was when he was still with Lisa, last year.

He moved out of his small apartment and into a large mansion. Yep, he was rich too. His father had made many famous movies that were the big breaks for many now popular actors and actresses. For short, he was the reason for success in the acting industry.

He rarely ate so he was skinny but still had the muscles and tone. No matter how much he tried to ruin himself he was still perfect. He was emotionally unstable. He missed Lisa so much and really wanted her back in his life.

He was now being forced into a quick meet up with his best friend. He'd much rather lock himself in his room and stare at photos of him and Lisa. And probably cry too.

Lisa let go of his hand in the dark. Now he's lost.

He put on a black shirt, black jeans and a black hoodie with a black cap. His usual outfit, not that he goes out much anyway.

He was meeting his friend at Juice Junction and was told to find him near the windows.

His friend waved to him but he brushed it off and walked up to him with an expressionless face.

"Hey." Jungkook smiled at his friend, sliding a cup of coffee his way.

"Yeah, hi." He nodded his head at him, taking a seat.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked, attempting to start a conversation.

"I'm good." He took a sip from his coffee. "You?" He folded his arms on the table, giving him a look of concern.

"Fine. Why you looking at me like that?" Jungkook copied his actions and placed his arms in the table.

"Like what?" He chuckled for the first time in forever.

"Like you're worried." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and leaned back.

"Because I know you wanna tell me something." He said, taking another sip from his coffee.

"Yeah, I do." Jungkook pushed his cup to the side and sighed heavily.

"You know you can tell me anything. I'm your best friend." He assured him with a genuine smile.

He was in pain, a lot of pain. He still hasn't got over Lisa but Lisa left him. Jungkook, as his best friend, is more important to him now. So he's willing to put all matters aside to help out Jungkook.

Jungkook helped him out a lot after the break up. Him and the boys only met after the breakup and he was a mess then. He's so lucky to have such people in his life to help him get over the sadness.

"Yeah I know. I met a girl. Her name's Lisa." Jungkook told him. He took a sharp breath at the mention of her name but returned to calmness. He nodded for him to carry on. "She reminds me of my little sister. I don't know but there's something about her that just I don't know." Jungkook sighed, burying his head in his hands.

"Do you like her?" He asked, smirking a little after finding out how his little brother is feeling.

"No. I don't think so. I like someone else." He licked his lips, turning away.

"Awhh, come on. Tell me, Jungkook." He pleaded, his bottom lip quivering a little.

Jungkook gave in and replied. "Well that person has stolen my heart. I know that for sure but I'm too scared to come out." He rubbed his temples, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath.

"Awhhh, Jungkook has grown up." He cooed, pinching his cheeks as he's a little kid. Jungkook gave a whine and slapped his hands away.

"Only my love can touch me." He pouted, crossing his arms over each other.

He simply let out a chuckle and let him be. The two carried on speaking about whatever two weird boys talk about. It came to the point where Jungkook has some business to attend to so after waving goodbye he left the cafe leaving him there.

He was immersed in his thoughts he didn't realise the moon slowly overtaking the sun. The stars shone in the dark and the amount of people roaming the streets lessened. Blinking back to reality, he left the café and started his journey back home.

He lowered his cap and covered his head fully with the hoodie. He stuck his hands deep in his pockets and stared at the ground. He was now in the middle of the park, he saw a shadow walking past him. It was two.

A man holding hands with a girl who was petite and small. The man was muscular with golden blonde hair and the girl had similar hair but a few shades darker.

He couldn't help but feel jealous at the love vibrating off of them. As they walked past, he stopped and looked back, admiring the times when it was him and Lisa.

I don't know if I've mentioned his name: Lisa's ex. If not then guess who it is. It's pretty obvious tbh but have a go. Also who do you think Jungkook likes? Vote and comment :)