31|

She squinted her eyes to get a better look but no matter how hard she looked or how many times she blinked, it was still the same person. Namjoon was sitting across from her so she couldn't physically assault him but she gave him that look which made him shiver.

"Baby!" She ran over and squeezed Namjoon's cheek, sticking her tongue down his throat as she sucked on his lips.

She immediately averted her eyes and Taehyung beside her cleared his throat, alerting her that they are not alone. But just for the record, since when were they together? Everyone's eyes were widened and their jaws dropped to the ground. She exchanged looks with Jungkook and he gave her a blank expression, he didn't know either.

"Guys, this is Choi Moonhee, you already know her. And she is my girlfriend." She took a sip of her drink and choked on it as she heard the word 'girlfriend'. Taehyung handed her a tissue and she quickly wiped her mouth and clothes.

"That's right." Moonhee nodded. How much Lisa despises her is visible in her facial expression. Her face was all scrunched up and she had her hand on her chin as she practically glared right through her.

As they both sat down opposite them, Moonhee didn't look at her at all. It's like she was avoiding eye contact. She had her suspicions but of course, she let them go because she wants this 'hang-out' to be a success and also for Namjoon to be happy.

"Alright so guys, anything interesting to share?" Namjoon clapped his hands together, his arm comfortably reaching around Moonhee.

Taehyung put his hand on hers, his eyes shooting hearts directly at her. She nodded, she could understand that he was trying to tell her that I don't have to share everything at this moment.

"I'm dating." Jungkook voices out, his tone appeared to be trembling as were his hands as they rested awkwardly on his lap.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Namjoon patted his back.

"Uhhh.... actually it's a guy." He muttered, Namjoon lost his smile for a while but got it back as soon as possible.

"That's great. I would love to meet him one day." Namjoon have a genuine smile, his glistening white teeth shining.

"Really?" His eyes shot up as if he was surprised with their reaction.

"Of course."

She looked over at Moonhee to see a filthy smirk plastered on her face as she stared at Jungkook with absolute disgust. As she saw Lisa glaring at her, her jaw tensed and her body stiffened, again avoiding eye contact.

"Is he cute?"

Lisa can't exactly understand the anxiety Jungkook must be going through, the fear of not being accepted. She can't understand his exact emotions as he continuously prays for a good reaction upon coming out. She can't understand how scared he must be, the fear of losing his closest friends because he's changed, the fear of not being the same person. The least she can do imagine. She can imagine how it would feel to be singled out because of your sexuality so she wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible despite Moonhee's unwanted presence.

"You don't even know." He chuckled, smiling at the sudden thought of him.

"What's his name?"

"Uhhh.. you'll see. I want it to be a surprise." He spoke.

They spent the next half an hour talking about pretty much the norm. As if on cue, Rosé and Hoseok walked in, the fingers intertwined and a bright smile on their faces. Lisa's never seen Hoseok this happy before, yeah he's always smiling but there's this different glow to his face, like he's on top of the world. And she feels like Rosé must've been the cause.

Of course, the two walking in together was very unexpected so you could kind of imagine their reactions. #jungshook.

"Here comes the bride, all dressed in-" Lisa sang as she quickly evaluated her clothes. "blue—"

"Oh shut up." Rosé giggled as she took her seat beside Hoseok.

"So what do we have here?" Taehyung leaned forwards and put his hand to his chin.

"Loveline?" Jungkook suggested.

"Is it real?" Namjoon asked.

"Did you kiss yet?" Lisa gasped, overly dramatic.

"Guys!" He whined, raking through his hair and for a second Lisa swore he looked exactly like Jimin. She glanced over at Namjoon and he was the splitting image of Jimin.

Her neck craned left and right as every male in the room looked exactly like Jimin. Her breathing hitched and she didn't feel safe at all.

"Lisa." A faint voice was heard and she searched for that distant sound but the sight of hundreds of Jimins terrified her. The one in the far corner, who had the goldenest blonde hair and the brightest glow in his eyes as he smiled, looked the most like Jimin. All the others she could tell were fake but that one, she could easily see the real image in him.

And it was petrifying.

"Lisa!" Taehyung shook her again and she snapped out of her thoughts. Ignoring him, she looked around, scanning each and every corner for that very familiar face. "Are you ok?" He asked, clearly concerned.

"Yeah, yeah." She sighed heavily and slumped back down in her seat, not realising that she was standing the whole time. "I'm fine."