30|

Taehyung took her home last night. She couldn't sleep at all, she was tucked in nice and warm with her favourite pyjamas but her eyes refused to shut. She sat up and stared at the wall with a smile the whole night. There were so many thoughts in her mind that she desperately needed to sort out but she was too fazed by a particular someone.

Her alarm rang and she threw it across the room. She told her employees that she would come in a little late today. She wanted to clean her whole house since it was just one of those days where she felt like it. Starting from the bottom she worked her way up three floors. She could've just told her maids to do it but when she cleans it gives her some sort of free pass or opportunity to think whatever she wants to think.

The last bit was the most saddening. She was sorting through her albums of childhood pictures and just regular photos taken of her and a few friends. Most of them were with Taehyung. The way her shoulders folded into each other and her legs were so close together with her fingers intertwined, she remembered her nature. Who she was before.

She was this shy girl who got scared at the tiniest movements and hated interactions or being sociable. She rarely spoke and when she did she was denying compliments. She would never talk back or stand up for herself. She was humble yet quiet. Now....

Now she's different.

Her phone beeped indicating a message and it was from an unknown number.

My confession was just the beginning. I'll show you how much I really love you.

She thought for a second that it was Taehyung but she had his number saved on her phone. She never dared to delete his number like she was waiting for a call or any sign from him. That text lingered in her mind until she got another one.

Good morning, beautiful.

Now that was from Taehyung. She was smiling for so long she forgot to send a reply.

Good morning.

She was debating with herself whether to add an emoji at the end of the simple sentence but she figured it would be too much so she decided against it and just sent it as it was.

She got changed into sensible work clothes and headed off to work. She was just over an hour late but it wouldn't do much damage since her business is under control. All the deals are sealed and overlooked and all the files/reports are filled in.

...

It was about 6 now and she's all comfortable at home. Her phone pinged and she rolled over to the table to see who sent her a message. It was from the group chat they made way back at the blind date.

Joonie: Let's go out for coffee, guys!

Lisa: Hmmm it's 6

Hoseok: I don't mind. Original?

Joonie: Yep, same coffee shop.

Lisa: I'm comfortable though

Kookie: Get up off yo lazy ass

Rose: I'm about an hour away

Taehyung: Let's gooooooo

Joonie: Everybody bring a date. Tonight's gonna get juicy because its my house afterwards with DRINKS

Lisa: Really

Taehyung: Come on it'll be fun

Lisa: Half an hour?

Hoseok: Sounds good

Kookie: Alright

Rose: I'll be late but I'll be there

Lisa was really comfortable in her position but you never know, it could actually be fun. Namjoon said to bring a date, who is she going to bring? She got up off her bed and opened up her wardrobe.

"What shall I wear?" She muttered to herself.

It's going to be just friends so she decided to dress up a little but keep it casual, not too over the top. She settled with a blood red polar hoodie with blue ripped jeans and trainers. The weather has been very bipolar in the country lately so it's unpredictable how the weather would be like each night. The obvious option would be cold but she followed her 'gut instincts' and left her jacket at home.

She wasted too much time choosing an outfit and actually getting dressed. She grabbed her keys and phone and left the house. She stumbled and almost fell to the floor but someone helped her up just in time.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh." She gasped. "Taehyung."

He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"So there's this friend of mine, Namjoon, and he suggested a group of friends hang out at the coffee shop. A date was a 'must' so I wanted to ask if you're willing to come with me." He flashed his rectangular smile, a rosy pink colour forming on her cheeks.

She tried remembering back to the group chat. "A must?"

"Well, ummm." He stuttered cutely. "It was kinda maybe optional but I can't go anywhere without you so it wasn't really a choice."

She laughed out loud. She couldn't contain her emotions right now. She was so happy. It wasn't a very romantic matter but she felt touched. He was so cute unintentionally and she couldn't help but laugh.

He guided her to his car and opened the door for her like a gentleman. She thanked him and got in, buckling her seatbelt.

They arrived at the shop not long after and a few of them were already there.

"Oh, you're here." Namjoon stood up and engulfed both of them in a hug.

"What's this? I saw you this morning when I was taking out the trash." She laughed and patted his back.

He hesitated for a while before answering with "nothing."

"Lisaaa." One person was extremely happy to see her.

"Jungkook." She hugged him back.

After exchanging greetings, they took their seat and made small talk.

"Babe." A loud voice echoed from behind them. They were talking and laughing so loud they didn't hear the bell ring indicating a new customer.

They all turned around at the same time and Lisa scoffed in annoyance. Out of all people, it had to be this person.

She glanced over at Namjoon and he had a very terrified face as he tried to avoid eye contact though he knew full well she was onto him.