8|

Lisa was baffled at the sight of Jungkook. Who would've known that she'd be in a shoot with him. It would be a lie if she said she wasn't anticipating him, he has been on her mind quite a lot lately.

The first shoot was soon to begin and it was baseball themed. They had to act like a couple at a baseball match. It was quite simple but with feelings floating around in the air, it turned completely around.

"Lisa! Why are you so awkward?!" The director shouted, pointing his fingers at her.

She had nothing to say. She simple kept her head lowered and he gaze on the ground. "Take a break. 5 minutes!" He stormed out of the room leaving Lisa broken.

She was upset obviously. Photos really weren't her strong suit. She sat on the bench in the corner and put her head in her hands. Sighing multiple times she whispered to her self. Self-loathing as always.

The atmosphere suddenly brightened up as Jungkook's presence was known. She lifted her head slightly to see him standing there with his hands deep in his pockets. With the lights behind him and all, he truly looked like an angel.

She didn't realise she was staring at him until he cleared his throat. She snapped back into reality and shook her head. Wiping the invisible tears, she stood up to face him.

"I don't want you to be distant with me." He spoke. His voice filled with concern, sadness but also a hint of joy.

The sides of her lips curving up to form a smile. "It's not that." She still looked at the floor.

"Then what is it?" He asked. He handed her a water bottle but she didn't drink from it.

"Nothing. It's nothing." She gave an assuring smile and walked back to the shoot as the director came back.

Just as the first shot was about to be taken, he whispered in her ear. "I want you to trust me."

Her heartbeat rapidly increased and mouth suddenly turned dry. He chuckled at her expression and held her hand, making a pose.

The rest of the shoot went perfectly fine. He often caressed her cheek a little and stroked her hair gently. It put her in an uncomfortable position however her heart constantly fluttered.

She changed back into her regular clothes and grabbed her phone as she was about to leave. She waved goodbye to all the staff and wanted to leave before seeing Jungkook.

It was night time. The stars shining brightly, bringing light to a dark background. The town was quiet, traffic was rare and there were hardly any people roaming the streets apart from a few drunkards.

"Hey, shall I walk you home?" He held her wrist back before she left the building.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine. Goodbye." She bowed respectfully and resumed her walk.

"I can't let you go. So many horrible things happen late night and I can't let a girl go home alone." He stated. She blindly obeyed and followed behind him.

The journey was silent. Whenever Jungkook started conversation she shot it down with a one word answer. She had so many feelings contained in her heart she needed some time to figure them out.

Does she really like Jungkook? Or does she like Jimin? Or maybe she's still not over her ex?

"Lisa." His husky voice sending shivers down her spine. She looked up at him and his face was looked like it was torn. Sadness took over him and a single tear drop found its way down his cheek.

"What would you say if I say that I think I like you? No I know I like you?" He questioned. He trembled in his voice, covering his whole face with his hands.

"I don't know what I'd say." She said honestly. She looked at him and observed him closely. He was clearly broken in many pieces.

"Okay, that's all. Good night." He sniffled and walked away, his walk heavy and steps thick.

A wave of guilt overwhelmed Lisa as she sat on her bed. She felt like she should've done more, said more. Anything.

Allowing his feelings to get to her, she felt like she was betraying Jimin. Even though they are in a fake relationship, it felt wrong to just not tell him. So she sent him a text asking to meet up tomorrow. He agreed straight away and asked if anything was wrong.

She dismissed the conversation and drifted off to sleep. Blaming herself for being the one to hurt Jungkook.

The next morning she had a piercing pain in her left foot and she was confused why. She shrugged it off and went on with her plans to meet Jimin.

She went to his house as planned and knocked on the door. She brought flowers and chocolates as an apology. He opened the door and a wide smile immediately formed on his face.

He attacked her with a surprise hug, leaning his head on hers and watching out for any witnesses. Looking out one last time, he pulled her in and they settled at the dining table.

"Need anything?" He offered, pointing to a few juices and sodas.

"No I'm okay." She smiled. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" He asks, placing a hand on top of hers.

"Okay." She takes a deep breath. "Jungkook just said he liked me and I don't know what I feel towards him because he makes me feel weird but then at the same time... so do you." She scratched her head vigorously.

He took one of the chocolates from the box and stuffed it in her mouth. A smirk plastered on his face. He bit his lip seductively.

"Don't do that." She sighed, longing for that chocolate taste in her mouth again.

"Do what?" I guess Jimin loves teasing her. He leaned closer on his arm and stared into her eyes.

"You know what. Bite your lip like that." She muttered, pointing a little to him.

His smile reached his eyes and by now he was laughing his head off. "Why?" He raised his chin. "Does it make your heart flutter?" He put his hand under his shirt and moved it up and down like a beating heart.

She threw the wrapper at him and shook her head. Nodding unknowingly, she just answered his question.

He moved a little closer to her, scooting beside her. She leaned her head on his shoulder and he put his arm around her.

"Can we just stay like this please?" She said quietly earning a small nod from him.

***

"Ah, Rosé." Yoongi whined. "Why you only telling me now?" He sighed, throwing clothes about in his room trying to look for the perfect outfit.

"Oh, sorry." She gave a small smile. "She's coming soon. You still have time." She got a white shirt and black jeans and handed them to him. She drew the curtains wide open. "Do you still like her?"

"She's the love of my life. Don't know when to tell her though." He clicked his teeth. "Do you wanna see me naked?"

"Ew, no! I'm your sister." She covered her eyes and ran out of the room. Rosé tidied up the house a little more, vacuuming parts where it's needed and pumping the cushions. After everything was set, she called down Yoongi as she heard a car being pulled up in the driveway.

Lisa got out of the car wearing jeans and a top. Rosé opened the door for her and she welcomed her with a hug. "Oh, it's been so long." She led her to the living room and sat her down.

Yoongi came out of the kitchen with drinks and snacks on a tray. He placed them on the table and sat beside Rosé. "Hey L-Lisa." He stuttered cutely and Rosé chuckled.

"Hi, Yoongi." Lisa replied. She took a bite from the biscuit and kept her eyes to the tv though she felt his eyes on her.

Sorry I haven't been able to update recently. I'll try better :) vote and comment