3|

"Hey beautiful." He smirked.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Lisa ignored his comment and turned her attention to his mother.

"Our companies are already in partnership and it would be great if you and Jimin could date to really bring the two companies together." She explained, bringing her two hands together to symbolise union.

"I don't really understand how that helps out our companies." Lisa seethed. She tried her hardest to avoid the situation but she couldn't.

"It would raise awareness to the public and if they can see how well you two look together then it'll also mean our companies are of higher standard." She nodded as she said so.

Lisa was second guessing the suggestion. Her company would really benefit from the proposition but at the same time she didn't want to get involved with him for some reason.

"I'll think about it and get back to you in a few days." She shook the ladies hand as a sign of her departure. Her hand trembled as she raised it in the air to shake Jimin's hand. He pulled her hand and slipped it in his, shaking it gently.

He had smooth, small hands that was just about the same size as hers. His fingers short and skinny, Lisa found them incredibly cute.
She tried her hardest to refrain from smiling but it was too cute to not. "You're hands are cute." She giggled.

"Everyone always says that." He pouted and his his hands behind his back.

"They're cute." Lisa couldn't stop laughing. She picked up his hand from behind him and measured his pinky against hers. Her laugh echoed in the large room. "Look." She said between giggles. He threw his hand down and stormed off in a frenzy.

Lisa sighed, still smiling at his childlike behaviour, and disappeared into the crowd, talking to more guests.

"Hey Jungkook." Jimin embraced the guy in a hug and then took a seat next to him at the bar.

"Hey. What's up?" His sipped on his juice, the only thing he can drink that the bar serves.

"Nothing much. Just the fact that my mum is practically forcing me to date this chick." He scoffed, gulping down on some beef.

"Some chick?" Jungkook questioned, taking the beer out of his hand before things get a little out of hand. Jimin tends to drink as a way of expressing his feelings. He may be a big flirt but he has a heart full of gold, as sensitive as you can get.

"A pretty chick." He rolled his eyes back and struggled to take the beer glass out of Jungkook's strong grip. "Let go!" He groaned, prying Jungkook's fingers off one by one.

"Take this, please." He gave the glass of the waiter and balled Jimin's hands into a fist. He pulled the fists into his palms and held them tight. "Jimin, please."

"I'm tired of following her commands." Tears streamed down his face. "I get that she's my mum but this is too much. I don't wanna date someone I don't know." He cried out.

Jungkook pulled him in for a hug. Wrapping his large arms around him he whispered. "Hyung. Pull yourself together. Meet me and the other hyungs in the B21 later on." And with that he walked away, shaking his suit by the collar. Totally something out of a Bond movie.

Jimin ruffled his hair aggressively and sighed. He was tired, exhausted of following his mother's orders. It's time he takes back control of his own life.

Lisa was taking to Ms Kwon and her husband in the corner of the room. They both had a glass of champagne in their hands but the most Lisa could have was a tropical.