6|

Lisa woke up with a smile on her face, probably thinking about her Romeo & Juliet themed dream about Jimin last night. She was seriously contemplating where she really harboured feelings for Jimin. But then whenever the name 'Jimin' comes up, her thoughts immediately travel to Jungkook, the man with the angel voice and cute bunny smile.

Maybe she likes both. Maybe she likes Jimin. Maybe she likes Jungkook. Maybe she likes none of them. Her thoughts were fighting against each other, making her migraine grow worse.

She got up and sped through her morning routine and decided to go for a little run in the park to get her mind off things.

She put on her gym clothes which were, a grey high waisted joggers and a Pink Soda sport cropped hoodie that was in navy. She put on her running shoes and headed out the door.

Running in the park was a good recommendation to get your thoughts clear. She was near the children's play ground and she stopped for a while to just take a look at the scenery. She seated herself at the nearest bench. It was close to 6pm.

Dragging her out of her thoughts, a child came running, soaked in tears and sat down beside her. The little girl put her head in her hands and continued to sob quietly. 

"Are you okay?" Lisa kneeled down beside the girl and held her wrists to see her face. "Oh my God, what's wrong?" She exclaimed as soon as she saw the bruises on the child's cheeks.

"Uncle said not to speak to strangers." She whispered between her sobs.

"It's okay. I'm a good person." She assured the little girl and ushered her to speak up.

"Those kids over there were bullying me because they said I don't have a father." She shouted, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Everyone has a father. Maybe not with you right now but it doesn't matter because I'm sure you have other people that love you." Lisa spoke. "Where's your uncle now?"

"I don't know. I lost him."

"Okay, let's have some medicine to make you feel better." She held the child's hand and walked.

"Medicine?" She asked.

"What's your name, kid?"

"My name is Hayoung." She answered with a bright smile.

"Well, Hayoung I'm Lisa. The best medicine in the world is..." Lisa pointed to the icecream truck.

"Ice cream!" Hayoung beamed. Lisa simply nodded and strolled over to the truck.

"What flavour Hayoung?"

"I want Strawberry." She couldn't contain her excitement and started jumping up and down.

She paid for the ice cream and began walking back to the playground. "Let's go find your uncle." The walked around the whole park but her uncle was nowhere to be seen.

It was already getting a bit dark and they still couldn't find her until she heard a voice calling out. "Hayoung! Hayoung where are you baby?!"

Hayoung's eyes shot up at the familiar voice. "Uncle!" She shouted and immediately looked up to Lisa.

"We're here!" Lisa shouted in hope of getting his attention. After a few more screams and shouts they finally met.

Hayoung ran into her uncle's arms and he hugged her back, stroking her hair ever so gently. "Oh, Hayoung." He whimpered. "I was so scared. Where were you?"

"Unnie took care of me." She smiled, wiping off her uncles tears with her small hands. It was incredibly cute.

"Unnie?" He held her hand tightly and stood up from his crouching position.

"Oh, hey." Lisa said awkwardly, throwing a small wave in the air.

"Uh.. hi." Hayoung ran over to Lisa and gave her a big hug. "I'm guessing you found her."

"Yeah. She was a bit upset and we couldn't find you so we kept looking for a while." Lisa explained. He nodded as she spoke.

"Well, thank you very much. I owe you." He flashed a wild smile, his dimples in deep.

"No it's okay, you don't owe me anything. Just think of it as an act of kindness." She waved goodbye and got ready to leave.

"No, please. My name's Hoseok and you are?" He took a few steps closer, still holding onto Hayoung's hand.

"I'm Lisa. Pleasure to meet you." She shook his hand. "It's getting a bit dark, I should go now. You too. Bye Hayoung." She gave Hayoung a forehead kiss before looking back up at Hoseok. "Bye."

She walked away into the darkness, her blonde hair flying with the wind. "Hold on." He called out, running after her. "Can I get your number?"

Lisa took a sharp breath, mumbling a little. "Please, Lisa can you take me out sometime?" Hayoung shouted in excitement. Hoseok quickly shushed her because many people were probably asleep.

The two looked at Lisa with begging eyes and quivering lips. "Sure." They exchanged phone numbers at last. "I'll pick her up from school maybe Monday if that's all right."

"Perfect. Okay, bye." They waved goodbye and went their separate ways.

Lisa walked home, her mind completely blank. Maybe the run in the park actually worked. Or was it something else?

Millions of bright stars dotted on the black canvas of night, showing more light than the light in her life. She entered her home, her phone immediately connecting to the WiFi and blowing up with messages.

She pressed the number and held her phone to her ear. "Hello?" A husky voice from the other end spoke. It sent shivers down her spine.

"Hey. Given by the amount of messages I think your broke my phone." She chuckled.

"But you're using it right now." She could sense the smirk plastered on his face.

"Whatever." She clicked her teeth. "Any-anyways I-I'm gonna g-go."

"Wait!" She heard him shout just as she was about to press the end call button.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I wanna see you." He spoke in a seductive voice, reeling her in with an invisible rope.

"What?" She was shocked but she honestly did want to see him.

"You heard me. Come to my house tomorrow at about 5."

"Okay." He ended the call. She really wanted to disagree but they made a deal so they had to act lovey dovey in front of the public but more importantly to his mum. They could actually be listening to their every phone call which meant that they invaded all means of their privacy.

But a deal is a deal.

A bit shorter because I don't know your preferences, long or short chapters so I kept it normal you could say. Those of you who are confused, it will all come out soon. Until then, vote and comment :)