14|

Chapter 14~

Jimin's POV

She's so beautiful when she's sleeping. I pulled the covers up to her chin. It was 10am and she reminded me to wake her up this time for work. She looked so peaceful and relaxed when sleeping and I really didn't want to wake her up so I called Yasmin who I believed to be was her closest friend at work.

I told her that I wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. To make up with the time she loses off work, I gave a few designs to them that were originally my friend's to use for the upcoming fashion show.

I crept out of bed silently and went downstairs to talk to the chef. I told her to make a really good breakfast for Lisa but also one that is healthy. After telling her a few suggestions, I went back upstairs and Lisa was still fast asleep. I picked up the covers and slid under them.

I accidentally hit my head against the headboard and groaned in pain but quickly muffled the sound. She shuffled and turned around and wrapped her arms around me.

I was startled at her actions but realised that she's sleeping and probably isn't aware of what she's doing. I wrapped her arms tighter around me and moved closer for warmth. I caressed her soft cheeks and gave her a peck on the forehead.

The silence made me remember. When I was changing her last night, there seemed to be scars all over her body. The cut on her wrist looked fresh but the rest were from long time ago. I didn't want to bring it up in case it triggered her or something so I kept it in.

I really hope it's not purposeful because then that'll be a whole new story.

______________

She moved left and right and let out an annoyed moan before waking up. I was awake the whole time because I was watching her sleep but I pretended to sleep. I could feel her getting off the bed.

I opened my eyes ever so slightly and she was walking over the other side to check the clock. She gasped when she saw the time.

"2:00pm?!" She screeched. She looked around the room for her phone and found it on the sofa.

"Hey, Yasmin." She spoke. "I'm so sorry, I don't think I'll be able to make it today." She apologised. "Uh huh. Mmmm. Okay. Wait who? Jimin? He gave us some designs? Alright, thanks."

She ended the call. I did a pretty good thing hey. She walked closer over to the bed. I quickly shut my eyes and tried to level my breathing. I felt her presence beside me on the bed. She moved her hands through my hair, caressing my face lightly with her thumb.

"You didn't have to do that. I'm so grateful towards you." She said. After a deep sigh and long pause, she spoke again. "Why am I feeling this way?" She chuckled. "Park Jimin, who are you to be making me think of you?"

She flopped down on the bed and made herself into a caterpillar. Rolling the duvet around her. She turned around and covered me with it properly before going back to sleep.

I made sure she was sleeping before getting up and seeing what the chef made. I placed the food on the tray and brought it upstairs. I opened the door and she was already awake. Well, she was half asleep. She rubbed her eyes harshly and retied her hair back into a bun.

I was in awe at the sight of her. Just why is she so beautiful?

"Hey babe." I called out, placing the tray on the table.

Her cheeks were bright red and she was struggling to find the right words. I smiled at her cuteness. "You're adorable." I mumbled. "How'd you sleep?"