4|

7 boys gathered together in the B21 classroom of a high school. A murder occurred in that exact room but no one know how the person died. Ever since, the school has been shut down until further notice. These 7 boys are the only people to ever come back.

"It's been long hey." A pink haired boy named Namjoon spoke. He sat on the teachers desk while the others were scattered around the room. Some on the window sill, some on the chairs and others laying on the floor lifeless.

"Yeah I know right. Remember that time in middle school when we took part in the music contest." The brownish greyish beautiful boy said, reminiscing the old times. He was laying on the floor on his stomach and his arms stretched out.

"And we used this exact classroom to shoot our music video." Jungkook laughed.

"We were so young then." Yoongi gave a heart laugh. His mint hair brightened the dim atmosphere that was full of depression.

Jin noticed Taehyung's uneasy expression. "Are you okay there, Tae?" He walked over to him and patted him on the back. Taehyung sat up and crossed his legs.

"I don't know. I just feel so...empty." He spoke. "It's like I'm supposed to do something or be with someone I don't know but it just feels weird." He clutched onto his heart, pulling his shirt.

Jin looked at the others and they all shared the same sad look. They couldn't tell him and they knew it.

"You didn't have a surgery or accident or something. I'm sure it's nothing." Hoseok said coolly though his mind was elsewhere. They all felt incredibly sorry and guilty for being this way but it was the only way.

"Yeah, yeah I know." He raked through his hair giving a heavy sigh.

After a moment of silence Yoongi spoke up. "So Jimin, what's up? Why'd you call us here?" They all averted their attention to Jimin who was sitting in the far corner with his legs brought up to his chin and his arms wrapped around them.

"My mum is making me date this girl for company reasons. But I don't want to. We only agreed for the better of our company." He explained.

Hoseok threw his head back in laughter. A few minutes later, he was wheezing. "You? Not wanting a girl? Wah! Why do I find that so hard to believe?" The others couldn't contain their laughter in either and soon joined in the eruption.

"That's actually so true." Jin slapped Hoseok's shoulder as he did his window wiping laugh.

"Yah! Hyung! I'm serious." He pouted, crossing his arms like a little child.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, kids." Namjoon said, trying so hard not to laugh.

"She seems like a really nice girl. We agreed to stay friends but like you know pretend in front of people." He explained, smiling at the thought of her.

"Does Hyung like her?" Jungkook exclaimed, gasping his shock he covered his mouth with his palm.

"You like her? Really Hyung?" Taehyung joined in, teasing Jimin.

"Aish! No, I don't. We're just friends." He waved his hands in front of him in defence.

"What's the problem then?" Yoongi spoke.

"I'm tired of her requests. They're not even requests she's practically forcing me by making me feel guilty. I want what's best for the company I really do but I don't want it this way." He sighed, banging his hand on the table out of frustration.

"It's okay. Your mum is your mum and you'll do anything for your Mum right? If it gets too much then talk to her." Jin advised being the second mum to them. He was always the one they'd go and vent our their problems to because they truly thought of him as their second mother. They trusted him and he did them good by giving them useful advices and making them feel a whole lot better.