★Chapter : Four★

Arden

Are my eyes open?

I blink a few times. I feel like I'm in an abyss of darkness. Oblivion. I blink a few more times, my eyelashes slapping against the top of my cheeks. The last thing I remember is being trapped in the trunk of a car and when it opened again, something was quickly placed over my mouth.

I try to move, but there is something tightly tied around my hands and feet to what I assume is a chair. I try fighting against the restraints but my attempt to free myself is futile. I'm strapped into the chair and I'm stuck.

My hair clings to my face as sweat makes a trail down the side of it. My silk dress is also drenched in sweat. The room is hot as a sonar. Silence, darkness, and heat tells me, I'm most likely in a basement.

A rustling from what I presume is the door, puts me on high alert. I go stiff against my bonds, my body and mind getting ready to face what is on the other side of the door. A lock clicks and the door swings open. The light from outside immediately comes shining through.

The light in the room flips on and I try to adjust my eyes to the blinding of the light. I hang my head to let my hair cover my face like a temporary shield. Looking down I see what my hands are tied with.

Duct tape.

Three pairs of feet come to a stand in front me. Two males and one female judging from the blue heels. "We found this one spying on us while we were talking to Westley," One of the men said. I breathe in deep breaths to try and calm my nerves.

"Nerves makes you useless, disabling your ability to think straight." The gang said it all the time. You need to be tranquil when entering a fight so that enough blood can reach your brain. Making it easier for you to think before attacking.  

And so I calmed myself.

The woman bends down in front of me and forces my head up to look at her. Everything on her are blue apart from her skin. Her hair, her lips, her eyeshadow, her eyelashes and her nails along with her blue suit and heels. Wild guess blue is her favorite color.

She looks me in the eyes and I stare back at her, not blinking

She looks me in the eyes and I stare back at her, not blinking. "She's a tough one," the two guys from which I recognize from the casino, nod their heads in agreement. They don't know just how tough I am.

"Ok Arden be a good girl. We know everything about you, including your sickly mom, so don't try anything,"  I think he is the one I kneed. 

Fuck what did I expect, of course they know everything about me.

The blue woman takes out a knife and starts cutting the tape that's squeezing my wrists. She releases my hands from their confinement. "We will be taking you to Nikolaos. First you have to bathe and change,"

They stand me up out of the steel chair that had been home for my ass, which is now numb from all the time I was seated. The two suited men take an elbow each leading me out of the room with the blue lady following close behind.