★Chapitre : Quarante◆Neuf★

Many of you had questions.  It will be answered in this chapter so no worries.

I hope I made your Monday better.

Enjoy.😈
**********

😈 **********

★★★★★

Real badassary is intertwined with one's soul. Its either you got or you don't: BITCH!

Arden

The moonlight shined through the room from the window creating shadows through out the room. A huge space sat between Niko and I. My back facing him, as to how he was I did not care.

After I kissed Midas to get back at him, he whipped Midas twenty times across the back for touching me, while Phanes and Ronny held me down so that I could not have intervened. Leaving Midas with a bloodied scared back that was all my fault.

I was not going to move out of our room. I'm way too stubborn for that. The silent treatment can eat someone alive from the inside. I felt cold towards Nikolaos so it was easy to ignore him. This shit would not have happened if he had just kept his fucking lips to himself.

My pissed off level had reached it's max and I was currently running on fumes. I hate running away from problems. I like to face it head on but this one was hard to face.

Loving the person your pissed off at until the point where your skin crawls is a point breaker. First he sucks a whores face then he unjustly beats one of our best men. It happened a week ago and it still affected me. Midas does not even look at me and the hurt from Niko's betrayal still gives me headaces.

Sighing I close my eyes , snuggle more into the comforter and the pillow between my legs, willing sleep to come. Soon it does.

My alarm goes off on my phone and I groan. Setting up to take off the alarm I saw a folded paper with my name on it,  next to my phone. I open it and it said,

Arden,

Your still my Queen and the love of my life. I know that your pissed at me. I hated seeing you kiss another man even though it was jus for revenge. I know its hypocritical of me but I don't care. The real reason why I kissed the stripper was to get back at you for yelling at me over the phone. But that shit back fired. The silence from you is more painful than a torture room.

P.s I put the ring back on your finger. Your mine A. Only mine.

I love you,
Niko.

I rolled my eyes at the letter, then rolled it again when I saw the ring glittering on my finger. So revenge when it comes to Nikolaos and I did not work. It will always backfire.

The note calmed me a bit but I was still angry that he beat Midas. He had to suffer a little more for what he did. I crumpled up the paper and threw in the night's stand draw.