★Chapitre : Trente•Neuf★

Hope you ready for this mess.

Well good luck!!

Enjoy.😈😈😈
**********

😈😈😈**********

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There has to be a cleansing, divide the loyal from the snakes.

Arden

My body was stretched across the bed like eagle wings would across the vast ocean sky. From beyond my closed eyelids I could feel the glare of the morning. The atmosphere felt damp as the weather outside.

When I actually got one eye to open, Nikolaos was sat at the window ledge staring out of it. A cigar between his fingers and a glass of red wine in the other.

He never smoked so early in the morning, nor drink. Something was wrong. I could feel the discomfort running off him. He did not realize I had awoken and was staring at him.

As soon as the sheets were off my body I shivered, in just my underwear and bra. 'How did he not feel cold?' Nikolaos only wore a boxer shorts on his hips.

I quietly walked over to him and kissed his mouth sealing it with my morning breath. "Sorry. I just had to get you out of the dreadful gaze you were in." Niko just gives a shake of his head, barely showing me teeth when he tried to smile.

His hands pulls me between his legs and sits me down in his warmth. He offers me his cigar and I take it causing the mist around us to look thicker.

"Baby, whats wrong? I could feel it." My voice sounded like I was pleading with him. Maybe I was, for he looked so distort.

His hand came to my breast and he just placed it in my bra, leaving it there. Nikolaos loved them. "Yesterday you said something. How did Vito find out about where we were gonna be? That question has been playing on my mind." His husky voice deep and grainy. Almost like he was worried.

"You think someone at the funeral is working for him?" I asked turning my head to look at him but he kept looking outside to the rain, as though it could provide the answer. Or maybe he did not hear me.

Niko heard me because he started to talk after a few minutes. "Yes. I think that I have a double stunter working for me. But I don't think he is one of my men, more like on the fringes of the operations that goes on. " his tone sunk even more with the words he had just spoken.

"You should not believe every sad story people throw at you. Vito Demonte is widely known." He immediately dialed someone's number on his phone. "Darius, something is off, get Rebecca but don't bring her back here carry her to Maddox's gang place where they do their torture shit and take Phanes." He hangs up kisses my head and gets up from behind me.