★Chapitre : Quinze★

********

Jealousy is a sin he openly and shamelessly committed it. His inner evil coming out to play because of it. And she welcomed it with open arms.

 And she welcomed it with open arms

☆☆☆☆

Arden

Parting people like the red sea I make my way through the crowd. Hawke and Apollo are here. I thought I would never see them again. They are members of the fiercest gang in the south side, coming from the same side of town I did.

Their name: The Vorovsky Mir, which means Thieves in law in Russian.

They became like family when they stuck up for me, from the day my dad died. I basically start running towards them. "Whoa there Arden, what has you in such a hurry?" Darius and Phanes stand in front of me blocking my partway.

Did they ever leave each other's side? It's like you see one you see the other. "It doesn't matter to you, Now get the fuck out of my way," I push them, almost falling on my face. Thankfully, they don't fight me letting me through to finally reach my goal.

I fling myself into Hawke's arms and bury my head in his shoulder blade. His long hair dropping in my face and I smile at the familiar smell.

God his hair always smells so good!!.

I'm high up on his waist, probably looking like a child on him. He is so big, so tall.

"Arden, Holy Shit! What are you doing here?" His arms encircle me and hugging me back. I feel so fucking safe in them. Water fills my eyes and I hug him even tighter, "We were looking for you, babe!" His gruff deep voice whispers in my ears.

He's my big teddy bear and a father figure to me. He treated me like his own kid, well that's if he had one, "You should have looked harder, Hawke." I whimper.
.

Hawke blows out a string of curse words and set me onto the ground kissing my cheek

Hawke blows out a string of curse words and set me onto the ground kissing my cheek. Apollo squeezes me and does the same whispering in my ear how sorry they are for not looking harder.