★Chapitre : Vingt-Quatre★

SURPRISE!!!!

Not sure alyah does even listen to the music I put but this song is in the mood of this chapter so it is advised to listen to it.

*********

Taking human life should not come naturally no matter how cold hearted you are. It may get easy on the second try but the first time its , HARD.

Arden

I stared at the white outfit laid out for me to wear. It was tradition , that anyone who was to become a Vitcenzo on initiation day had to wear white.

Since I never killed anyone I had to wear the purest shade of white. The two piece was as white as you would imagine angel's wings to be.

Dropping my towel to the floor I put it on. Then I tied my hair up in one. Hell even my heels were white. Everything I had on was white.

I feel like a virgin with the amount of white I have on!

I felt strange and out of my body. I had to kill someone. The initial thought intrigued me but now I felt sick. From all the stories I have heard about when the others joined they all got revenge. But I had no one that I wanted dead.

Yes I had assholes in the past but I took my revenge on them already. What they did, did not deserve death. A beating. Yes. But not death.

Opening my door , the first person I saw was Niko. Dressed in all black, looking mouth watering as ever. But seeing him only made me more nervous.

I tried my best to hide it when he came up to me. He kissed me on the lips long and soft? It felt nice and it settled me.

"You look like a ghost." He mumbled placing his hand on my forehead. "I have porcelain skin remember I'm always pale." I play off, blaming my skin type for how I looked. I am sure I lost the pink hue that underlined my skin and all the white I was wearing wasn't helping.

His eyes lingered on my face for a few seconds then he interlocked our fingers. Then we went for breakfast.

I didn't eat much, but I made sure it was undetectable. Kyra and Darius kept eyeing me though. I made sure to smile at them and act normal.

The six of us gathered before a staircase going downwards. I couldn't see past the first few steps. All of them wore black, even Blu. I looked like a virgin among devil worshipers.