★ Chapitre : Vingt-Trois★

What up peeps. Enjoy your weekend. Update as promised.

********

A woman's body is her weapon. Men have strength ,but a woman can make a man kneel before her feet with just her curves and the width of her hips.

Arden /80

"Blue was a stripper before she was a Vitcenzo. She worked the pole like it was made for her. And I had to learn as well. Niko insisted upon it."

Céline's eyes sparkled with new interest. The thought of what she was thinking had me rolling on the ground laughing in my mind. I missed being youthful and full of life.

The remembrance of my younger self would almost depress me. But I was glad that I lived to be old. I'd rather be a wrinkled pale gray haired corpse than a pretty blonde one.

'Her grandma on a stripper pole' what a thought .

"I'm guessing Blue has a story as well." She said her big blue eyes filled with amusement.

"Yes she did. But Niko didn't find her. No, Phanes did."

Arden/20

My eyes was on the girls dancing and grinding against the pole on the stage. I was not sure why I decided to hang out in the estate's club but I did.

The men threw money at them and they bathed themselves with it. I took the shot of vodka and threw it back. I filled the glass again this time with some orange juice. I loved the combination.

Sweet with dangerous.

The music blasted in my ears leaving me deaf to anything else. I finished my training after five months. I felt stronger in mind , body and soul. I worked my ass off day in and day out.

Nikolaos gave me the gift of a dagger. It was an exquisite weapon. Brilliantly, simply beautiful . The dagger had a black handle with gold ending at the base of it. On the sliver blade the writing was in french.

' Tuer avec la luxure'

I learned the language entirely. It says Kill With Lust. He said he made it exclusively for me. Made out of copper. Not gold, copper. Niko valued copper more than gold. Which I found weird.

'Copper was used in ancient times to build temples holy to its people. They valued copper more than gold, it's richer in material. They sold it ridiculously high. Gold was found in coins so it was easier to come by. But copper like silver is hard to find. You have to dig deeper in the earth to possess it." I reflected on what he had told me.

I felt the metal on the side of my thigh and smiled. It never left my person since I got it.

 It never left my person since I got it