★Chapitre : Trente•Sept★

I HATE LIARS. Some people know that you know that they are lying but they still continue in their lie. I am so done with that liar I once called My Bestfriend. 💔✌👏👏👏

Enjoy!!!!!

***********

★★★★

One action can set into play a series of events.

Nikolaos

My foot tapped with anxious anticipation. My hands and clothing still covered in the blood of Midas. Arden herself looked stunned. We have been seated in the same position for two hours waiting on bated breath for conformation that Midas will at least, live.

We caught the bitch that shot him. She could have killed anyone of us. This shit was on me. I sent them to take care of Drewo and his fucking deceitful ways. I hated liars. Instead of selling the product he was using it for his own personal use.

Rebecca. That cunt was the reason we killed all those who partnered with our people. She was taking unlawful revenge. And she will pay for it.

"I know that girl

"I know that girl. The night I was taken she was in the bathroom stumbling over her own two feet......" Arden spoke in a low tone as though she was remembering this in great detail. " She muttered to me 'Don't displease him' .... I thought she was just high but the 'Him' she was talking about was you........ Yet if she feared you so much, how could she attack us?" For some reason I could tell that question did not need an answer but I still gave one.

"Revenge. The man you saw Midas kill was her boyfriend. He was declining our business and using our products for his own use."

"I want to meet all the dealers...... And find out where the product is made and who is making it. Furthermore, any other businesses you have on the underground. This bullshit must never happen again Nikolaos. Fool us once shame on them..." She turned to look at me with her fist closed tightly "Fool us twice shame on us."