★Chapitre : Trente•Quatro★

PLAY THE DAMN  SONG!!!!! I will know if you don't.

Thank you so much for the comments and votes I appreciate them alot. And I always respond to them. The personal messages helps me alot so thank 4 that as well.

Ok bring out the tissues because some tears are gonna fall.

********

★★★It is a saying that the good die young

★★★
It is a saying that the good die young. That everything wrong besets them. But sometimes imperfection proves that saying true. Sickness blows someone candle out and most of the time they are good.

Maddox

Her chest rose and fell with each labored breath she took. I sat next to her holding her hand. The past couple of hours her breathing became more shallow with each breath she inhaled. Her fingers felt cold as they fell loosely around mine.

I am no doctor but I knew she was getting worse with each passing moment. August never lost her beauty even though she was chronically ill. I could not stop staring at her she looked the same as I left her. Minus the super pale skin.

Her cheeks lost their rosy touch and her once radiant infectious  smile turned into a grimace as though she was in pain while she slept. My heart hurt to see her in pain. She was my bright star that once shined so bright that it was almost blinding. Now it was barely even twinkling.

A falling star.

August sturred in her sleep and her eyes started moving under her eyelids. They eventually opened a few minutes after, looking up at the celing. Her hands squeezed mine and her head slowly turned to face me. She blinked her green eyes, they were colour of trees that bloomed in the summer time.

"Oh shit I thought I was dreaming." She managed a smile at me and I laughed. She never changed.

"No I'm real. Baby I am sorry for leaving you I didn't have a choice." I tell her. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I knew she would understand. August never fought me when I disappeared for days.

"Grant that year was the worst of my life." She whispered a tear falling down her cheek. "But I'm glad your alive. Ari will have you when I'm gone." I didn't like where the conversation was heading to.

"No, don't say that I just got you back you can't leave me." I choked out and she wiped my wet cheek with her thumb. I did not want to let her go. She was my life. How am I suppose to live without her? Arden and her were the only things that kept me fighting.

"I can feel my body slipping....I-I-I don't want to but I have to." She laid back down on the bed and took deep shallow breaths. She was getting trouble even to breathe.

"Let me call Arden..." she looked really bad and I knew Arden will want to be here. But she stopped me, grabbing my arm.

"No I know she wants to be here when I go but leave her be. I don't want to die in her arms...." she coughed a little bringing up bile in the process. I immediately went to hold her hair and I rubbed her back. "Can you just hold me Grant please." Her voice held so much sorrow but it was not because she was dying, it was because she was leaving us behind.