★Chapitre : Quarante◆Deux★

I know, I know you fucking love me. Do me a huge favour and listen to the song below its freaking sick.

You guys are my friends and I'm grateful for that so stay unique and anyone who says otherwise they can go fuck themselves. 😘😘💪✌✌✌✊

LISTEN TO THE SONG GUYS!!!!

Enjoy.😈
*************

☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Death is better than waving a white flag.

Arden

The warehouse that Niko did his drugs was massive. I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. Kyra's and Niko's closing after.

I stuck a cigarette in my mouth, lit it and took in the tobacco in my lungs. Feeling stress was the one thing I was not going to allow myself to feel. Nikolaos came in my line of vision and I exhaled the smoke , he inhaled it then kissed me.

"We are gonna kill every one of his men or spies or whoever the fuck he put down here." Niko growled into my neck then pecking the skin there.

He turned his attention to Kyra "Kyra, go high and scope out the surroundings. Arden and I will be a distraction for anyone who does not belong."

She left us, quickly climbing a pillar that was to the side of the building. She was on the roof in no time. Her small frame slipping easily into a window undetected.

I smiled. Badass. Kyra came fun sized but she was a badass. Her cute doll like looks made you gullible to her sadistic side. A side that, once you were on death soon followed. Quick if you were lucky.

Kendrick's voice rang out and my dad's face flashed across my screen. "Hey, you found anything?"

"Yeah of course I found shit. Turns out Vito has people all over the damn place waiting on the right time to pounce. That cunt Rebecca works with him. "

"Yeah I know. She's dead, her body is being dumped in the ocean with a gallon of cement on her feet as we speak."

"Good. I'm not sure exactly who is a Demonté but I know three are here. So Ari, you and Nikolaos gotta pick the odd ones out massacre their asses. No questions asked. Be careful, call if you need me." He hung up the phone and I took another drift of my cigarette.

Nikolaos took my hand in his. Blue eyes questioning without the need of words what my call was about.

"That was Maddox. He says that Vito has a shit load of people waiting on the right time to strike."