★Chapitre : Dix★

Turns out my Bff is a lying, betraying bitch and I wish she was in this story. So I could witness what Nickolas and Arden would do to her. :). ANYWAYS we are over 1000 reads OH MY GOD. Im soooo freaking excited. ♥♥♥♥!!!!

*********

It doesn't matter how bad a man is, when it comes to the woman he wants and loves he'll move the earth if he has to. All to make his Queen, Lover, Woman happy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

80/ Arden

"He thought I didn't hear what he said but I did. That's when I knew he had some kind of feelings for me. The way he said it, it sounded like an emotion he had never felt or expressed before. After that ass whooping though I slept for a day and a half. They checked to make sure I didn't die. But I liked being fucking dramatic."

Although being old that dont change the fact that I have a sailor's mouth. Remembering Niko has my pores rising from my wrinkled skin. I thank the mafia gods that I have my memory. Im a very healthy eighty year old woman.

"What happened when you finally woke up?" Céline asks her eyes twinkling with amusement. She is the second person I told the story to. The first being her mother.

"Well I was pissed I could tell you that much."

☆☆☆☆

20/Arden

I avoid Nikolaos the way day hides from night, after my beating. It has been two days and I skipped all meals of the day with the family. My ass is still sore, thankfully as promised, not a scar can be seen on it. Its just red and it radiated heat.

Eventually, I get out of bed managing to haul my sore ass up and I down to the garage for work. Phanes and Kyra sit with their back facing me all their attention locked to the computer screen in front of them. They don't even hear when I come in.

"Morning guys," My voice bizarre, strange to my own ears for I haven't open my mouth to speak for the two days I have been locked up in my room. I laugh a little when both of them jump within their skin.

"Oh my God, Arden what the hell happened I thought you died. You've been M.I.A," she runs up, throwing herself at me. She pulls away checking me head to toe. "Kyra I'm fine," I end her panicking.

"Then why were you missing? Wait who did Nikolaos put to spank you?" This girl is unbelievable. She solves her own questions.

"Nikolaos did it himself," Phanes intercepts. The news seems to shock Kyra. Phanes has sympathy in his eyes and he nods in my direction as a silent sorry. Out of all the rude guys I encountered here in this place, him and Darius are quite pleasant. They are my friends to some degree.

"WHAT?!...he never spanked anyone himself. What the fuck did you do A?" I just shrug at her question as my answer. Her reply triggers what Nikolaos said when he thought I was asleep. 'Your mine Arden'. Im not in the mood to sustain the conversation anymore.

"Ok then. I finished Blue's car so we are kind of home free. Now all we have to do is prepare for Nikolaos' birthday which is in a couple of days," She lights up with excitement. Which I don't  really understand. Or care too.

"Whats got you so excited about a birthday party?" She fakes a hurt expression and pouts looking at me as though Im stupid. "His birthday is on Christmas day A. Its far from a party, its a freaking festival."

"Well Darius just called me, I got to go." Phanes announces walking up to the both of us and kissing us both on the cheek. The gesture kind of surprising me a little. "Oh sorry but I kiss my friends who are girls. Oh...expect it from Darius to. He does the same thing," With that he exits leaving a star dazed Kyra.