★Chapitre : Cinquante★

So here is another update for you greedy people. I'm finishing the book soon maybe next 10-15 chapters maybe more but I am starting to wrap it up.

Because I want to start a series so yeah.

Happy Wednesday?!!? Yes, No. Ok.

Enjoy.😈

★★★★★I will always kiss your crimes and indulge in your sin

★★★★★
I will always kiss your crimes and indulge in your sin. For it is mine as well.

★
★
★

Nikolaos

God that girl could crack a punch. Arden untangled herself from the exercise equipment and limped back to the ring. I was breathing heavy and she was holding her side.

"That damn temper." She chuckled as she threw her hands around my neck. To be honest I was not expecting that reaction. Her father was angrily glaring, staring at me as Apollo tried to sedate him with his cooling words.

"I forgive you to. Because the truth is I missed you too..... and mess with a slut again and you will be Vader's breakfast." She kissed me heavily on the mouth. "Now can you take me to the doctor I feel kind of faint." Same time she wibbled in my arms.

I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. Her body went loose in them and I knew she passed out. I carried her all the way to the clinic, on foot. When I reached, I placed her gently on a stretcher.

The medical team quickly surrounded her, taking her into one of the rooms for examination.

A nurse came to check me out. She attended to my nose, placing it back into its rightful position. "Your ribs are bruised but not broken." She said, eyes trained on the ground. I dismissed her.

The doctor walked out of Arden's room an hour later. "She fractured her skull but its a mini fracture. Nothing except a bump will appear and over time it will heal on its own and the bump will disappear. But that is not the reason why she fainted..." he stopped talking.

I raised my eyes to him. "Then why did she?"

"Mr . Vitcenzo your Fiancé is two weeks and half....pregnant....." he started saying other things but I zoned out after the word preg...preg....fuck I couldn't even say the word in my mind.

She is prego and I flung her into exercise machines ten fucking feet away. My hands started trembling and my mouth became dry like I haven't had water for days.

What if I damaged the baby?

Wait how the fuck am I gonna be a father?

"......you can go see her if you like." Thats all I heard and I shot out of the chair and jogged to her room.

Arden laid sleeping. My eyes drifted from her face to her flat tummy. I could not help it. I put my hand on her stomach and sighed.

How does children even begin to belong to our world?