★Chapitre : Trente•Trois★

OK HOLD ON TO ANYTHING YOU CAN FIND. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PROCEED WITH FREAKING CAUTION.🔞⚠❌🔥

TO MUCH SEXY AHEAD!!!!!!

PLAY THE SONG!!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote.

******

What is the biggest stress reliever known to mankind?

Arden

My father came back with me to Golden Glove. He sat at my mother's side while she slept and talked to her sleeping form. I left him there.

He let me know exactly how he felt when I nailed his so called brother to the chair. Maddox absolutely was terrified to see what I had grew up to be. However he could not have been more pleased. His babygirl was untouchable. A force to be reckoned with.

It was my first torture and I think I nailed it, literally. He told me it took him years to get his kill technique right whereas I was a natural. When I saw Westley state after he was tortured made a lasting impression.

Revenge was best paid when there was a lot of pain.

Guns and knives were holy to me. I respected it because in my world, blood always had to be paid and death followed them wherever they went.

My dagger meant the most to me , I was saving it to be used on someone very special. I did not know who but it was the inevitable that someone will cross me or betray me. God help them when they do. For taking bullshit was never in the contract in my life.

Turning on my shower head I stepped into it not caring if it was too hot or too cold. I just wanted to feel water on my skin. Thankfully it was refreshingly warm enough to bulid steam all around me giving my skin some colour.

I closed my eyes and finally felt relaxed after the long agonizing week I had. At least it ended well so now I was just going with the flow. Killing was exciting but exhausting too.

Hopefully mom will be ok when she sees my dad again. That was the other thing stressing me out. She already was on the fringes, walking on a tight rope and this time if she fell there was no getting back up.