✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Trois✴

Happy Friday.

I was supposed update since midnight but a nigger got tired.

Enjoy.😈
*************

😈*************

♠♠♠♠♠♠

A good father means the world to his son. He will walk through the fire of hell just to please him.

Nikolaos

My father was not held in England, where I knew Vito lived. The tracker indicated that he was in Sydney, on the outskirts of it, near the sea.

I pushed the button under my lampshade and my weapons came down from the ceiling. Same time Arden pressed her button and her weapons came up from the floor.

"You're not coming!" I tell her, my face and tone deadly serious. She was carrying our future in her belly. I was not going to put her in danger.

"You have no say in what I do," she argued back strapping on two guns and a rifle on to her. "You think because I'm prego...I'm useless."

"Not useless. I don't want you getting hurt. For all, I know it could be a trap." I breathe in deep and exhaled through my mouth with an exhausted sigh. "If anything..." she cut me off with a kiss.

"I will be fine. You forget who I am. I can hold my own Niko just worry about Pablo and pray that he is at least alive."

I backed her up into a wall and threw my lips onto hers. I wanted her to taste and smell like me, and I her. I was reassuring myself that she will be fine.

She kissed me back hard and just as roughly as I was kissing her. Our saliva heavily mixing together as I hooked her around my waist. Her thick ass filling my hands with its huge globes.

Arden climbed down off me when there were a few knocks on our bedroom door. "Boss, we leave in five," Phanes said on the other side and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"You don't fucking leave my side or stick to Phanes better yet stick with your dad.." I sternly said holding her shoulders tightly, to make sure she understood how serious I was.

Walking back over to my weapons I choose two handguns, a silencer, and a few throwing knives. I take extra cases of bullets and strap all of it into their holsters on my body.

We met everyone downstairs and we filled the cars. I left most of my family behind to watch over the estate. The gang came as our back up. The only ones I took were Astrid, Phanes, and Arden.

Stupid brutes leave their fort unprotected. The whole ride there I kept my hand firmly tightened around Arden's.

We pulled up in front of a normal looking house. It was gated with men circling the perimeter. I told Phanes to drive up and park a little way from the house.