Part 2

This part is rewritten not differtent just better writing. 

its the next day, while yesterday was still on my mind I was getting ready to film a video with Colby and Brennen. Yes Brennen was comming to. Colby asked me to come along, I said yes of course. But now after yesterday and the fact that Brennen was on my mind this much I kinda regret it. But filming with Colby is fun so I just have to focus on making it a good video. Insead of thinking about Brennen but thats gonna be hard once he is so close by the whole time. 

I walked out of my room to go to Colby his room to see if he is even up. I walk in ans just as I expected he is still in bed. I decide it sit down at the end of his bed. "goodmorning youre early" Colby said to be once i sat down. "Goodmorning to you to and its not even that early" I said back. 

After talking for a bit Colby got out of bed and got dressed. Colby is the kind of friend I tell everything to but not the feeling no i mean thought about Brennen. I dont know how he is gonna reacted if i tell him. I am scared that if I tell him he is going to think its weird or he hates it or that I am gonna lose Colby as my friend. I dont want to lose him. 

While Colby was getting ready i asked him about the place wehere we are going. He told me some stuff about it. "how long is the drive?" I asked "about 1 hour" Well great yesterday the carride was already long and now its even longer. "Brennen just texted me that he is on his way" Colby said. My heart started beating harder after Colby said that. Brennen was gonna be here soon. 

I get up and walk to my room to get the last view things  i need. I heard the front door open and close, its Brennen. My heart started the beat faster again. I walked to the stairs and heard Brennen and Colby talk. Hearing his voice was so nice, I missed it. I wanted to see him again but at the same i did not wanted to see him. My mind was already filled with him. So it wont be better after Seeing him nor being in a car for a hour with him. I just wanted to walk down the stairs when Colby run up the stairs. "I am gonna ask Sam to come along, I just asked Brennen and he is fine with it, if its fine with you to I am gonna ask him" Colby said. "yeah sure!" I said. Colby contioued his way to Sam's room.

 I decided to walk down the stairs even tho its scary for me to be alone with Brennen. I am sure Colby will be down stairs soon enough. I saw Brennen in the kitchen. I said hi and he said hi back. Brennen asked me about the place we where going to. I just told him the same things Colby told me. 

I put water in my waterbottle and put it on my bag. I also but some other stuff in my bag just in case. Boys don't really think so i just have to do it. I heard Sam and Colby comming down the stairs. Thank god. I was really happy that Sam was comming with. 

Colby grabed his car keys and I could feel Brennen his eyes scaning my body. Sow how I did not mind it. I always hate it when guys start checking me out but now I am fine with it. We all walked out of the house and I locked the door behind us. Colby was driving and Brennen sat next to him. Sam and I got seated in the back seat. I was sitting behind Colby, what was not a very smart idea because i could see Brennen perfectly now. I want to keep looking at him, i also caught myself looking at him for to long. I am trying to focus on other things like Sam, Colby or looking out of the window. 

But even when I am not looking at Brennen I am still thinking about him. I almost cant get around the fact that I do like him, I am falling or him and i fel for him hard. But I am scared to admit that i am falling for him. 

We finally got to the place, well almost. We still need to hike for 20 minutes or so, if we are going the right way. But just being busy will maybe help with my toughts about Brennen to forget for a moment.