Part 24

What do i need to do. Break up with Brennen and go on with Colby or should i stop with Colby and stay with Brennen. I dont know. Right now i wanna be with Brennen but the moment i come home and see Colby standing i wanna be with him. Maybe i just need to take a break no Colby or Brennen.

Take a vacation or go to my parents and stay there for a little while.

I think i am goin go to do that. I pull back from the hug. "Brennen i think i need to have a break from you and Colby" "I understand take youre time but know i love you and i will be here for you even you chose for Colby" Brennen said. "Oh my you are so kind" I said while i hug him again. I get up to put some more clothes on. I walk to Brennen. "Brennen now dont be depressed or something, we take a break okay?" "yeah okay babe" He said and hugged me again. After that i walked out the house to my car. I get in and drive home. I walk in the house to the garage. But Colby saw me. He came to me as fast as he could. He gives me a hug, i look at him he looked tired. "Did you sleep?" i asked "Not really" he said back. "Go sleep i will talk to you later, okay" I said while i had my hand on the side of his face. He shaked his head to yes.

I walk in to the garage. I talked about it to Elton. I decided to go to my parents i have still friends there. I am going to clear my head there i dont know for how long. I walk up stairs and look of plane tickeds on my laptop. I found one for tomorrow at 3pm. (I dont know where Elton his parents life so i dont even know if she needs a planeticked). I walk downstairs to tell Elton. I walk back upstairs to back my suitecase. I am taking no merch with me. I am going to wear my sweatpants and a hoodie. I take my gucci shoes with me and i wear my all stars.

The moment i was done packing my suitecase and handbag Colby was standing in my door. "Whare you going?" Colby asked me as he walked to me. "I am going to my parents need to clear my mind" "But why whats going on tell me". I told Colby about last night. Not that i has slept with Brennen he dont needs to know about that. "I dont know how long i would be gone" I said to him. I could see on his face he is not happy. I also know that he is scared to lose me. He just had me and now i dont know is anymore.

I hugged Colby i saw that he needed it. I get up and Colby did to. Colby walked away to his room i think.

I decided to watch some serie. After a while i was going to check on Colby. He is taking it bad. When i came to the door of his room i hear him cry. No not again my heart cant take it hearing him cry. I walk in and sit down next to him. I am trying to calm him down. I go with my hand trough his hair. I dont hope he had been cry much. I dont want him to cry. "Colby please it will be okay" I said calming him down. I dont hope that Brennen is crying to. It looked like Brennen handels it better then Colby. It also can bet hat Brennen is trying to hide it. Colby placed his head on my legs. Now i am worried about Brennen. I am scared he is crying to. Two boys crying about me, what has my life become to.

After a while Colby fell asleep, i moved his head trying not to wake him up. I give him a kiss on his head. I walk out his room to my room. I think its a good idea to call Brennen. I grabbed my phone and call him. He picked up fast. "Hi" i said "I babe" by only hearing those 2 words i know that he cried. "Babe are you okay" I asked. "Not really" Brennen said. It broke me from the inside. Seeing Colby like that and hears Brennen. Now i wanna go to Brennen. But i dont need to do that. I talked a little while longer with Brennen to calm him down.

I tried to sleep but i cant. There are to much thinks on my mind.

The next moring Elton woke me up. I get ready to go to the airport. Colby is nota wake and i dont wanna wake him up. So i dont say goodbye to anybody. Elton brings me to the Airport.