Part 25

After being a month by my parents and friends i am back in LA. I am scared seeing Colby and Brennen. I dident really had contact with the boys. I walk out the door and Elton was standing there. I hug him and we walk to the car. I really had a good time. Being with my friends and parants. I really did clear my mind. I am not getting in a realtion shit with Colby or Brennen. I am staying single for a while or maybe a long time. Its going to be hard i think i dont know. But today i am going to tell Colby and Brennen that i dont want a realtionship. We came to the house. I get out the car and get my suitcase out the trunk. I walk with Elton into the house. I saw Corey standing and i walk over to him. I gave him a hug as i let go i see Sam and i walk over to him a hug to. "Where is colby in his room?" I asked Sam. "Yeah in his room" He awnserd. I walk upstairs with my suitcase i walk to my room first. I put my suitcase in my bedroom and walk to Colby his room. I nocked on the door "Yes" I heard Colby say. I normaly never nock but i did this time. I walk in and i saw Colby sitting on his bed. He looked up from his phone. He stand up and hugges me i hug him back. We sit down and i looked at Colby. I saw on his face that he is kinda scared for what i am going to say. "Colby it was great to be back home and i cleared my mind, And i dont wanna get into a realtionship not with you or Brennen"

I was to scared to took at Colby. I felt His hand on my chin pushing my chin so that i look at him "I am not mad at you, if you think that thats to right thing to do then do it" Colby said. I hug Colby we have been best friends for so long. He knows me so good he knows allways what i need. I talked a little bit more with Colby. But its time to go to Brennen. Colby told me that he dident talked to Brennen since i left. I think thats not good they are friends and they need to stay friends. I walk downstairs and grabbe my carkeyes and walk to my car. I get in and drive to Brennen his place. I get out and walk to the fronddoor. Brennen opend the door. I give him a hug. We walked inside and sit down. I told Brennen the same thing what i also told Colby. He dident take it that good. Its awkward i dont really know what to do. I gave him a hug and he cried. I almost cried to but i need to stay strong. I talked a little and telling him to be friends with Colby again. I dont wanna be the person who broke there friendship. I went home after that.

At home i Sam, Corey, Colby, Elton, Devyn and Aaron eat pizza. Its good to be back home i missed its.

After that i Sam, Colby, Corey and Devyn watched a movie. I sit next to Corey and Colby. It dont really feels awkward with Colby thats kinda weird.