Part 18

Next day

I wake up around 11 am, I can say that i slept longer then I though i was going to. I trun around to see Brennen sitting up against the headbord checking his phone. I looks up from his phone and looks at me. I gave him a little smile. I gives me a kiss on top of my head. "How did you sleep?" He asks me. "good and you after youre bad dream?" I ask. "Good because I had you in my arms" I said. I went sitting up next to Brennen and put my head on his shoulder. I wrap my arms around his strong arm and snuggle close to him. Brennen contouind on his phone. 

After a while I got a bit bored to I grabbed my own phone to check it. 

"Brennen can I take a quik shower?" I ask him looking at him. "Of course you know where it is" He said. I get out of bed and grab my clothes. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I turn on the water and get undressed. I get into the shower and feel the warm water hit my skin. I think about last night. Brennen had a bad dream about me breaking up with him and he got scared that I was not there. I really felt like hugging him now. I finish my shower and get dressed. I unlocked the door and was destend to find Brennen and hug him. I walk to his bedroom, he was not there. I walk to the kitchen and there is was making food. I walk over to him and hug him tightly. "Hey is something up" He said putting his arms around me. "no I just really wanted to hug you" I said into his chest. I hear him chuckel. 

I let go of him and look around. "I made Breakfast" Brennen said to me. I see some fruit and pancakes. "you really out done youre selft" I said being inpressed. he smiled and gave me a quik kiss on my lips. 

We sit down and eat the breakfast Brennen made. "I think I am going home soon" I said not looking up. "Of course I understand" Brennen said looking at me. I finish my food and set the dished on the counter. I felt Brennen his arms snake around my body. He hugs me from behind, I put my hands on his hands. 

I turn around and kissed him. He picked me up and put me on the counter. we start making out. His hands rested on my hips and me arms are around his neck. I stoped and pulled away. I look at him and I saw a smile form on his face what made me smile. 

I get of the counter and help Brennen clean the kitchen. 

I think its time to go home. I grabb my carkeys and walk to Brennen who was leaning against the counter. I give him a little kiss on his lips and a quik hug. "I love you" I said and he said is back. "I will see you soon" he said and i nodd. I walk out the door to my car. I unlock the door and get in. I Start my car and drive away. 

I pulled into the driveway at home and get out of the car. I walk into the house. Its quiet in here. I walk to the kitchen and there is Elton. "How was is at Brennen his place?" He asked me. "Good" I said. "Did you guys do any.." "NO Elton no we did not, why do you even aks?" I said fast before he could finish. I walk away to my room. "I am sorry!" I said after me. 

I decided to go to Colby his room. I walk in and he was just putting on a shirt. "Uhm nock next time" Colby said. "Yeah I am sorry I forgot" I said sitting now on his bed. "How was it at Brennen his place?" Colby asked me with a smirk. "I had fun but not that kind of fun" I said. He was still smirking at me. "Get that smirk of youre face" I said to Colby. So he did and came sitting next to me. "Wanna watch a movie or so" He asked. "Sure" I said. 

Its been a while since I had hang out with Colby. I used to hang out with him alot more.