Part 11

POV Allisa

I wake up in a different room. I look around, wait this is Brennen his room. I look at the clock, its already 11 am. I get up and walk to the livingroom. Brennen is still asleep on the coutch. I walk up to him and went sitting by his head. I run my hand trough his hair. Brennen woke up he grabbed my hand and just hold it. I smiled because of him just holding my hand. "how did you sleep little one" "Good, how did you sleep". "Good" He said and looked at me. I was so damn i love with him. He gets up and sit down. I get closer to him. My eyes are feeling heavy. I wanna close them and sleep again. Brennen and i where just sitting there both sleepy and holding hands. "Do you wanna eat something" He asked me and looked at me. "what do you have" "I have creale, do you want some of that". "Yeah" I said and he gets up. I looked at him while i walked to that kitchen.

He comes back with 2 bowls of creal he gives me one and sit down next to me. We finished our food. He went play call of duty, but i was still a little sleepy. He saw i was still sleepy. "Come her" He said and placed me so that i lay with mt head on his leg. I look at the tv. "I wont scream when i get mad at the game" He said i laughed. I close my eyes. I feel Brennen go trough my hair and then played his game. I dident fell asleep but its good to close my eye. After 15 minutes i get up and went to the bathroom to clean my self up. "Can i come in" Brennen asked me. "Yes" he comes in. I was cleaning my face, i cleaned my make up of from yesterday. Brennen trows a hoodie to me, "Here my merch you can have it". I took my other hoodie of and put Brennen his merch on. I look in the mirror, its over sized but i like that i wear all my hoodies over sized. "You look good in it" Brennen said and came standing behind me. He put his arms around me. I smiled at the mirror.

I walked out the bathroom. I played with Kobe. Brennen walked out the bathroom. I stand up and Brennen just huged me. I dident see that comming.

I huged him back and there we are standing just hugging eatch other. We let go. "I think i wanna go home" i said "Yeah sure i will bring you" Brennen said. He grabbed his car keyes and i pet Kobe one more time. We walk out side to Brennen his car. We get in and drive to my house.

I get to my house. I look at Brennen, i give him a fast hug and i get out of the car. Brennen drove away and i walk in the house. Circa came to me. "Hey girl how youre doing" I said to Circa. I walke to the kitchen in to the garage. Elton was there as always. "hey youre back, so what did you think i just fall asleep at Brennens place" Elton said to me. "Yeah i dont know how that happend i just fall asleep". "Yeah thats you" Elton said.

I walk out the garage to the Coutch there Corey is gaming. "How youre doing" I said to him. "Better i and devyn talked about it, i am going to give Devyn some space and then she thinks that its going to be better then" Corey said to me. "And do you think the same" asked him. "Yeah i think so" Corey said. "Good" I said and i get up to walk upstairs. I went to my room to upload a youtube video and to edit a video.