Part 21

I told Sam everything about the whole situatie from Brennen and Colby.

"I understand why you did this like that" Sam Said and gives me a hug. "And i think that Colby and you are a perfect couple" "Thanks Sam youre the best" on that moment Colby walked in. "Well i think you heard everything form Allisa" Colby said. He walked over to Sam and gives him a hug. Then he put his arm around me. "Colby i think you and Alissa are perfect together and i mean it from my heart" Sam said. "That means a lot to me i mean us" Colby said and looked at me and i smiled at him.

Now that thats over i need to tell it to Brennen. That going to be a big problem.

I walk down stairs with Colby and sam behind me. Corey and Elton are playing a game i have know idea what for game. "Corey and Elton we have something to tell you"Colby said. "We are kinda a thing" I said and looked at Colby. "WHAT really" Corey said. "Yeah" Colby Elton stand up and hugged me. "This is weird but i like it so much you to are perfect together" Corey said. "Thanks Corey" I said and hugged Corey. I decided to go to bed.

I walk up the stairs. I make my self ready for bed and lay down in bed. I looked at my phone i am still really worried about how and when i need to tell him. On that moment Colby came walking in my room. "hi" He said and he layed down next to me. He put his arm around me. He gives me a kiss. "i love you" I said to Colby. "I love you more" he said. I warm up complety from those 4 words. I put my phone away. I feel Colby move and then i feel a kiss. But that kiss end up in a little make out sesion.

Colby was on top of me.

Then i got Colby on the bottem. We made out for a little while. I end up laying with me head on his chest and fell asleep.