Part 10

It was the next day my mind is full with the Devyn and Corey thing. I hope its going to be okay. I just woke up and put some colthes on and walk down stairs. I am still a little sleepy so i dident se Brennen sitting on the coutch with Colby they are where playing some game I don't know the name from. I made myself some coffee. I went sitting down in the kitchin. I heard People up stairs. Wait those people are Corey and Devyn. I get up and walk to the Stairs. Corey just came walking down stairs and walked straight to the front door. I deciden to walk after him. He wanted to get in his car. "Corey stop" I said and he stopped and trunt around to me. I looked at him I saw the tears in his eyes. "Devyn stold me yesterday its hard to take in" I said while i walked towards him. "I can't fucking believe this" I said now a tear streaming down his cheek. I pulled him into a hug. I let go and looked him in the eye. 'give Devyn a chanes' I said with a soft voice. "you always see the good in people how do you do that?" Corey said wiping his tears with his sleeve. "I dont even think about it I just do" I said to Corey with a little smile in my face. "Corey just go and clear youre mind but don't do something stupid and come back today, okay?" I said to Corey. "I will" I said and gave me a fast hug and walked to his car and got in. I turnt around and walked back into the house I dont want this to happen to Corey and Devyn. 

I walked into the house and saw Colby standing right in front of me. "whats happening?" I asked and then in noticed Brennen standing behind Colby. "some stuff between Corey and Devyn" I tell them. "but what" Colby asked. "I can't tell you, at least not yet" I said and looked at Colby I saw that he was concerent about his friends but Corey and Devyn should tell him them selfs if they wanted to. I decided to check on Devyn. I walked up the stairs to Corey and Devyn there room. I walked in and saw Devyn sitting on her bed with her face in her hands. "Devyn" I said and she looked up, She is crying. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "I coucht Corey before he left and I calmed him down a bit, I told him to be back today" I said to Devyn to calm her a bit. "Thank you youre so kind" She said. "He is going to understand it, its Corey" I said to her "yeah I know but I did not wanted to break his heard" Devyn told me. "Devyn just go take a shower and clear youre head" I told her she nodded and i got up and walked out of the room. 

I walked back down the stairs and grabbed my coffee thats almost cold and went sitting next to Colby on the couch.  

After a little hour walked Corey back into the house. I walk up to him "how are you doing?" I asked, "fine" Corey said. "Devyn is upstairs, I dont know if you wanna go and talk to her?" I said to Corey.  "yeah I am going to talk to her" said Corey. Corey walked upstairs and I walked back to the couch and sit down next to Colby. I could see on Colby his face that he really wants to know whats going on but he does not want to rush things. 

After a while i decided to go upstairs and take a shower. I could not here Corey or Devyn so I dont know how its going. I walk to my room to grab some clothes and walk to the shower. I locked the door behind me and started to shower. 

After my shower I walked back to my room. I decided to walk down stairs to see what the guys are doing. As I walked down the stairs I saw Colby saing goodbye to Brennen. I walked up the stairs and Brennen to the door. Brennen turnt around and saw me standing there. I walked away from the door to me. "I dont know if you have to do something today but do you wanna hang out and grabb some food?" Brennen asked me. "sure but I do not to grabb my shoes first" I said and I could feel a smile growing in my face as a rush up the stairs. I walked well almost run towards my room. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I walked down the stairs, Brennen was waiting at the door. "I need to tell Elton that I am going" I said to Brennen while I walk to the garage. "Elton I am going I will be back tonight bye" I said fast and walked out before he could said anything. I walked to the front door and saw Brennen waiting. By the sight of he started smiling and turnt around. I walked after him. 

We walked to Brennen his car and got in. Brennen was driving and I am sitting in the passenger seat. I want to look at him but I think its a but weird to look at him all the time. I can't hold my self from smiling. In the corner of my eye I saw Brennen looking at me and I see him smile. Oh that smile. 

We got to his house. We get out the car "what do you wanna do" Brennen asked me. "i have know idea" i said. "I can teach you how you need to play call of duty" he said while i walked in. "Oke i am finw with that". We went sit down and Brennen started the game. I was petting Kobe as always. I looked up to Brennen and caught him looking at me. I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back.

He teach me the game its hard to understand but i think i got it. I laugh alot its fun being with him. "Yeah you got it" He said. I tried my best. After a while we stoped and just watched a serie on netflix. I settle me in to Brennen he but his arm around me and gives me a kiss on my head. I smiled.

The time went fast and it was dinner time. "What do you wanna eat?" Brennen asked me. "I dont know what do you wanna eat" I said to him. He put his other arm around me to. So its a hug. I put my hands on his arms. His arms are strong, really strong. "We can trie to cook something, Colby told me youre really good at cooking" Brennen said. "Realy he told you that, but yeah i like to cook"

"then lets do that but then we first need to go get groceries", "well then lets go get it" I said while i get up. "Oke lets go" Brennen said when he get up. We walked out to his car. I feel like i am having the time of my life. We get in the car and drove to the grocerie store. Brennen placed his hand on my leg. I put my hand on his Wrist and smile.

We got there and bought the stuff we neded to make some food.

We got back and started to make food. Its so funny because Brennen does not know everthing about cooking, of course he knows some stuff but not everything. I teach him some stuff about cooking. I was making something and Brennen came standing behind me. He put his arms around me waist and placed his head on my shouder. I coult not stop smiling. He placed a kiss in my neck. The feeling of that was increddible.

He leaved me and i finished cooking. "Brennen food is ready" I said and Brennen came running to me. "it smells so good" He said to me.

We eat our food and snuggel up on the coutch. We watched some more serie. I can do this the whole day with Brennen.

I was leaning on Brennen. I fell asleep.

POV Brennen.

I look at Allisa, oh she fell asleep. This is so cute. I coult look at her all day and especialy when she is asleep. I made a picture and send is to Colby. "Bro she fell asleep" and send.

I got a tekt back "I know she is cute, she fell asleep so many times next to me" I smiled. "But what do i need to do bro, do i wake her up so she can go home. Or do i let her sleep and keep her here"

"Bro just let her sleep i will tel it so Elton or he go crazy if she dont come home" colby tekst back. "thanks dude" I tekst back. Its late so i pick her up carrefully and bring her (braid style) so my room. I laye her down on my bed. I but my covers over her. She moves. "Ssst just sleep" i said. "But Elton dont know i am staying" She said sleepy. "Colby takes care of that" I said and pet her hair. She dident say anything back. I give her a kiss on her head and say goodnight little one. I walk to the door, look at her one more time and then leave the room. I sleep on the coutch. I am fine with that.