Part 12

this is a long part so enjoy!!! 

Its a week since i saw Brennen. Wait no i saw him one more time but that was really fast. Today we are going to do a over night. And with we i mean Colby, Sam, Corey, Elton and Brennen. Its for a TFIL video. We do a overnight in a haunted forest. I kinda like doing over night videos but i always get tired trough the night.

I put my black skinny jeans on and but a black shirt from Colby on. Over that i put my over sized hoodie from send it. I got my phone and my powerbank. I walk down stairs and but the powerbank in Elton his backpack. "Ready for it" Elton asked me. "Yeah i always am for these things" I said. I walked up to Corey. He was sitting and doing something on his phone. I went sitting next to him and got on my phone to. Brennen walked in, the only thing i wanna do right now i run to him ad jump in to his arms. But i cant. He came sitting next to me. "So when do we go" Brennen said. "I dont know asked Elton" Corey said. "Elton when do we go" Brennen almost screamed to Elton. Elton came walking out the Garage. "Uhm its now 7pm i think in 30 minutes we go eat something somewhere. Then its alomst a 2 hour drive" Elton said. Colby came walkeing down stairs. Sam is still not here so i get upstairs to look for him. "Sam" I said and nocked on his door. "Come in" I heard Sam saying. i walk in and i saw him sitting editing a video. "Are you almost ready to go" I asked. "Yeah i think so" He said not looking at me. I sit down on his bed and let me fall on his bed i was looking at the sealing. "I am already tired and we need to go trough the whole night" I said closing my eye. "I feel you i am tired to" Sam said. I felt him sitting next to me. I opend my eye and said "Well lets go". I get up and Sam did the same. I walk down stairs with Sam following me. "Everybody ready?" Elton asked. We go with 2 cars. I get in the car from Brennen. Corey followed me. Sam and Colby went by Elton. We first go to eat something.

After we eat its almost a 2 hour drive. I was sitting in the frond seat. I fell asleep. I slept like a hour. Brennen woke me up 20 mintues before we got there. "Wake up little one" Brennen said to me and placed his hand on my leg. I get up and i am really sleepy. I have got this feeling that i just wanna say go with out me i will sleep in the car. But i am not going to do that. I look behind me with my leepy head. Corey also did fell asleep. I look at Brennen. He dont looks sleepy at all. He saw i looked at him and he grabbed my hand. "I missed seeing you" Brennen said quite. "Me to" While i looked at our hands. I Hold his hand with both of my hands. He was still driving. I let go and wake Corey. I get Corey awake. In 5 minutes we will be there.

We finaly get there where we needed to be. I get out the car. "Its a 10 minut walk from here but first we film the intro" Elton said. We filmed the intro and stared walking. I walked next to Elton. He want to hold me close after i told him about that one night. Brennen is behind me. So i feel save for 100%.

When we got we first explore the place a little. I like explore these kind of things. I walk around not waiting for the boys. Like what can happen, nothing. I explores the place alone until Elton saw i was not by him. I heart him saying my name. I walk to him. "Calm down i am right here" I said and stand next to Elton.

After we explore the place we set up to stay the night. Elton really hold me close. I was sitting next to Elton and Colby next to me. When i look up Brennen is sitting right in front of me. We just played some stupid game. Until Elton grabbed the ouija bord. Corey scared out of his mind jumps up. "No i am not going to do that, its time to go" Corey said.

"Come on Corey" Elton said. "No i am not going to do that never ever" Corey said. "Okay you dont have to touch it but we are gonna play it" Elton said. I was okay with it as long nothing really happens.

We start playing. Brennen as always like it until something happens. I, Sam, Colby, Elton and Brennen where playing it. Corey filmed us doing it. The bord was talking to us but dident went that fast so we are okay. After a while i got scarey and we decicded to stop playing.

I most of the times cant sleep at those things. I look around and everybody had there eyes closed. I stand up and start walking around. I try not to make any sounds. I said Brennen wake up. "What youre doing" Brennen asked me quite. "Explore" I said. "I am going with you" He said and stand up. I walk and Brennen followed me. He walked next to me and i grab his hand. We walk around holding hands. We walk in a room. I let my hand go and look around. I always wanna know who lifed here maybe childeren maybe a whole family and why did it get abbendon and haunted. I feel Brennen His arms go around me. He hugged me from behind. I turn around so its a real hug. I look in his eyes. This is a flashback to the first time we kissed. So we moves to eatch other and our lips touched. We kissed again, like really kissed.

I forgot everthing around me. I pulled back and opend my eyes and i saw the hauted building again and Brennen. He looked me in my eyes. "I love you" Brennen said to me. "I love you to" I said it back.

I placed my head on his chest. The words i love you are the words i wanted to hear from him and i said it back. Finaly.

We stand there i think long but i lost track of time. I lift my head up and looked at Brennen.

He gives me a kiss and we walked out the room. We heard a load bang followed with other laod noises. I run down the hall way With Brennen behind me. Elton looked worried because i was not there. The moment he saw me he walked to me and hugged me. I was indeed scared where i was. "I wanna look what that was" I said. "No no we are not going to do that" Corey said in panic. "I wanna look" I said. "oke lets go" Elton said. He grabbed his backpack and want to walk away. "No Elton" Sam said Colby argeed. I walked away until someone grabbed my arm it was Colby. I looked at him i was kinda mad but he just wants to take care of me.

"Please i wanna look" I said. "Yeah me to" Elton said. At these kind of things we are the same me and Elton. Well what can i said he is my brother.

We slipt up and walked. I Elton and Brennen went looking for where the sounds came from. Corey, sam and Colby went out the building.

POV Colby

"I am not okay that Allisa Elton and Brennen are still in there. I want them out of there." I said "Yeah me to" Sam said.

"I am worried" Corey said.

POV Allisa.

We walk around the building. "Wait that door was open" Elton said. "Yeah that true i have bin in that room" I said. I tried to open it up but i cant. "This is really weird" Brennen said.

I looked and i walked in the room next to that one room. While i was in there the door closed with a bang. I screamed because of the nois so close to me and load.

"ALLISA" Elton screamed. "Allisa stay back" I heard Elton say. I stayed back, i am a little but in panic right now. We where on the first floor so i cant jump out the window. Elton is trying to kick the door in. "Allisa can je jump out the window" Elton screamed i heard a panic in his voice. I feld somehting drip on my lips. I wipe it away with my finger. Its blood. My nose is bleeding, well this is not good. "No i cant jump from the window or you want me to break my legs" I screamed mad and in panic.