Part 23

I am still by Brennen and i am still laying on top of him. I cant break up with him. I love him but i also love Colby.

This is going to be a big problem. "babe can you please tell me whats going on with you?" Brennen asked me again. I get it he wants to know whats wrong with me. But if i tell him he will break up with me. "Brennen, can we go out tonight?" I asked him. "Yes of course" He said to me. I just need to go crazy and dont think about all the problems right now. When the moment thats getting late i went to home to fix myself up. Different clotes and more make up. I drive my car home to do that. I run into the house to me room. I changed as fast as i could. But Colby walked my room in. "Whats going on how di dit go with Brennen and why are you this late?" Colby asked me. "Colby i will walk to you later i need to change. I pushed him my room out and changed my clotes. I put on my gucci shoes and did my make up. I run down stairs as fast as i could. Everybody saw me but i just think fuck everybody. I get in my ca rand drive to Brennen his place. I walk in and i got Brennen hugging me. I leave my phone here because i know Elton or Colby or Sam are going to cal me. And i dont need that. "Lets go" I said. I pulled him with me. We ordered a uber. I have know idea if we how we going to try to get back home but i dont care. We get in and we drive to a club.

-skip the time in the club-

I walked out with Brennen i am not drunk but i am not sober. Brennen and i drink the same amount. So is not drunk. We have made out to much tonight. Its late right now we got a uber back to Brennen his place. The moment we walk in i and Brennen kissed. He pushed me agenst the wall. We made out, i put my legs around his waist. He holds me close to him. He brings me to his room. He lays me down on the bed gentely. I want him so bad right now. We made out some more. Then our clothes came of and you know what happend next.

The next morning i wake up naked. Of wait i almost forgot but i had seks with Brennen. Colby never ever needs to know about this. I rol over covering my body. Brennen is already awake. "Goodmorning beautifull, you where amazing last night" Brennen said. "You to babe" I said back and kissed him. I kinda wanna go for round 2 but i dont need to do it. How am i going to get myself out of this mess.

I am fucked up right now.

I get up and take a shower, i am proud of me that i dident went for round 2. I steped under the water and i felt Brennen his arms around me. I love him, wait what did those words really go trough my mind. Whats wrong with me. Well i know that taking a shower is not really going to be taking a shower. It and up being a made out sesion.

This is so wrong from me to do this. But i love him.

I finaly washed my hair. I get out and dry of. I put on my underwear and a big hoodie from Brennen. I walk to the kitchen en look at my phone. There where so many missed calles from Sam, Colby, Elton en even Corey. Damn boys why i am okay. I also had so many tekst. I am to lazy to read them i put my phone away. Brennen came walking out his room. "Colby and the rest of the boys called me so many times, whats going on?". I walk over to hi mand hug him. "I dont know" i said. Brennen got so many texst from Colby. We both read it. "Brennen is Allisa by you?" "Brennne where is she" "I want her here". "why does he says this?" Brennen asked me. "I think he was worried or something" i said.

"Are you lying to me?" Brennen asked me. "No" I lied again.

"Babe do you need to tell me something, i wont be mad. Even if you love Colby or something like that". "Brenne look" I said and look at him. My eyes are filling up with tears. We sit down and i told Brennen everything.

"Brennen i am confused, when i am with you i love yo uso much but when i am Colby i love him".

"yeah baby i get that but you need to do what feel right" Brennen said to me.

"But i just dont know who i love more" I said and Brennen hugged me.