Part 31

Brennen was still holding me as he looks at the house. "Its big" He said. "Yeah its really beautiful, you need to see the garden" I said. He puts me down and i walk over to Jake and give him a hug. I walk to Brennen. I grabbe his hand and pull him to the garden. "Wow this is beautifull" Brennen said. I was standing in front of Brennen he puts his hands on my waist. I had my arms around his neck. He puts one hand to my face and put my hair over my shoulder. I move to hi mand Brennen thight his grib so i am closer to him. I move to his face and before i know our lips connect. I pull back over a slow but pasioned kiss. I put my head in Brennen his chest. I look at the way where jake is standing. I smiled to hi mand he is taking picuters of us. I pulled away from Brennen and walk to Jake. "Show me the pictures" I said. Jake showed me the picuters. Oh my god those picuters are perfect. "you need to send those pictures to me" I said to Jake. "yeah and to me" Brennen said. "Well lets explore this place for my vlog" Brennen said.

We explored the place for Brennen his vlog and Jake was filming. I needed to try so hard not to hold Brennen or kiss him. I got called so i looked at my phone its Colby. Why does Colby needs to call me right now. "hi colbs" I said when i pick up. "hi where are you i am going to shoot a video and i need you" He said. "Well i am taking photos at a abbendon house a hour from LA so you need to wait if you really need me for the video" I said. "Hi COLBY" Brennen screamed. "Is Brennen with you?" Colby asked. "Yas hes is fliming for his vlog" I said "Oke, but when will you be home" "I dont know" i said back. "I will see you soon" Colby said. "Oke bye" I said and hung up.

I turn back to Brennen. "Why did you called?" Brennen asked me "Well he wants to shoot a video with me" I said. "Oke" Brennen said and before i could say any thing he kissed me.

After a little while we went back to the car. "Jake can you drive my car back so i cant drive with Allisa" Brennen said. "Yes of course bro" Jake said and gets in Brennen his car. Brenne gets in next to me. "Can i put on some music?" Brennen asked me. "Yes of course" I said back and he puts on some music. We song along to the music as i drive back home.

I first went to Brennen his place to bring him back. "I or Jake will send the pictures" Brennen said and gives me a kiss. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" Brennen said and gives me a other kiss. Then he gets out the car and i drive off. I drive back home.