Part 13

POV Colby i hear a load bang nois come from the building and i heard a scream. Wait that scream is from Allisa. I run in to the building. Sam is following me Corey dont wants to be left alone so he runs with us. I Run upstairs and saw Elton trying to kick in a door. "Whats going on" I screamed to Elton. "Allisa is in there" Elton screamed with panic in his voice. "What" I scream and run over there.

POV Allisa.

I hear Colby his voice. Then the door opens with out Elton kicking it in. It opend it self. I was scared for it. But i walked out as fast as i can. I trying to hide the blood from my nose or Elton gets really worried. Elton hugged me and we get the hell out of that building. We walked back to the cars. I get in Brennen his car and Colby joint. My nose is still bleeding. "allisa!" Brennen said. He holds my head back, i think he knows how to stop it. I saw Colby looking really worried. Elton already drove away. So there we are Brennen trying to stop my nose bleed and Colby being really worried. The road is creeping me out. "Brennen just drive" I said. "No you need to be okay first" He said. "Brennen just drive i will be okay" and he did what i said to him. "When did you get the nose bleed" Brennen asked me. I dident wanna lie so i said "When i was locked in that room". Brennen looked at me, he was worried. "I will be okay" I said. Colby was still sitting in the backseat trying to proges what just happend. The nose bleed got better but not okay. I looked at Colby i give him my hand. He holds it and looks at me like he is almost going to cry. This made some impacked at him.

The nose bleed stopped finaly. But i feel light in my head.

Colby fell asleep and Brennen is driving. Brennen is getting tired. "Should i drive Brennen" "No i got it" He said. "No you dont i see it". "Oke but not for to long" We stopt the car and i went in the drivers seat and Brennen in the passenger seat. I was driving for 5 minutes and Brennen fell asleep. Colby is still asleep. I put some music on but not hard so the boys can sleep and i dont asleep. I get a cal. I pick up its Elton.

"How youre doing"

"I am driving Brennen was getting tired now Colby and Brennen are sleeping"

"Are you oke with that"

"Yeah of course how are you doing"

"Sam is on his phone and Corey fell asleep"

"That dont suprise me at all well drive safe Elty i see you at home"

"Drive save little sister"

Its like 40 minuts until we are home.

Well i finaly got home. I look at Brennen and then Colby. They where still asleep i think Brennen is going to sleep at our place. "Brennen" I said while i went with my hand trough his hair. "Wake up" i said and he opend his eyes. "we are home, are you going to sleep here or at youre own place" "I think here" He said sleepy. "Colby sweetie wake up" I said. I get out the car and Brennen to. I opend the door by Colby. "Colby wake up" And i shake him a little. He wakes up. "we are home come on get up" I said. Elton was already home so I Brennen and Colby walked in the house. Elton came to me and Hugged me tight. Corey and Sam are not downstairs so i think they are already asleep. Colby walked upstairs. But some how i am not sleepy at all. Elton gets upstairs. "So you wanna sleep on the couth" "I think so" Brenne said. "I have a blanked for you i will get it from upstairs" I walk upstairs and grab a blanked from my room. I walk down stairs and give it to Brennen. But Brennen Pulled me in a hug. Some how end up in the couth. The blanked is around us and Brennen his arm is around me. I cant get away. So I stayed and fall asleep.