Part 6

Its now 2 day after that night with Colby and Brennen. I have been more happy then i was before. I was still thinking about Brennen the whole day, But i still don't eat that much.

 I walked down stairs and went sitting on the couch where Colby and Sam were gaming. Today Elton is coming back from his TFIL trip. I am really exited to see my big brother again. Corey and devyn are coming back tomorrow and Aaron is home already. Tomorrow the whole house will be back together. I am happy about that I missed the boys in the house. Brennen is coming over today Colby told me and Sam. Colby looked at me with a smirk. I was looking at my phone. I looked up when Elton is comming home. His plane will land at 3PM so he would be here at at least 5PM. I can't wait. I was looking at my phone until I hear the front door. It was Brennen I smiled at him.  Brennen said hey and sit down. Brennen went sitting in between me and Colby. He pulled his vlog camera out and started vlogging. 

Its like 2 PM so in a hour Elton is at the airport. I can't wait to see him again. I really did miss Elton. I have a real brother and sister bond with Elton.

Its 3 PM I here the front door. It could not be Elton so didn't look who it was until i hear my name. It was Elton. I got up as fast as i can and run to Elton. I run in to his arms. He laughed and i was so happy. I let him go and Elton gives Colby and Sam a fast hug and said hi to Brennen. Elton Walked to me and gives me a hug again. 'The next TFIL trip you just go with me' said Eltond to me. 'I am fine with that' I said while we walked to the couch. We went sit down and Elton told us everything about the trip. I was sitting next to Brennen again. I don't know how that always happens. After a while Elton had told is everything and we also told him about the stuff we had done while he was gone. 

We decided to go out for dinner. Brennen is comming with us. I am happy with that because then I can so him more. We drove to the place with Elton and Brennen there cars. Aaron, Sam get in Eltond his car and I and Colby get in Brennen his car. I was sitting in the front seat next to Brennen. At that moment Colby just took of to Elton his car and get in. 'What is Colby doing?' Brennen Asked 'I have know idea' I told Brennen. We drive behind Elton. Brennen started talking to  me 'so you really missed elton, dident you?' Brennen asked. 'Yes I did' I said to Brennen. "I could see that' Brennen said. 

We got to the place and Brennen parked his car, i open the door from the car and get out. I walked to Elton and walked next to him. We found a table and sit down. I was sitting next to Elton and on the other side was Sam sitting. Colby is sitting on the other side of me. 

After a while a got our food. 

After we finished our food and went back home. I sit by Elton in the car together with Sam, Aaron and Colby. Brennen went back home. 

When we got home I went up stairs to edit a video i needed to edid for a while.