Part 16

Its bin a week now and i have seen Brennen like 3 time this week. Today i dident plant to see him is going to do something with Colby.

I walk down stairs to make some coffee. While I was making some coffee I felt twoo arms wrap around me. I look down and I could tell that it where Brennen his arms. I turn around and look into his eyes. He moved closer to me and kissed me. I kiss him back and i felt his arms holding me. "Guys come on get a room" I hear Colby say. I pulled back with a smile on my face. I continue making my coffee. Brennen went sitting on the counter. "so what are we going to do today?" Brennen asked. "well I need to film a video"  Colby said. I turn around to look at the twoo boys. "What kind of video?" I asked Colby while I took a sip of my Coffee. "I think some kind of challange" Colby said and looked at Brennen. "Thats fine with me" Brennen said. "you guys have fun I will me Upstairs to edit a video" I said while I walked away with my coffee in my hand. I walked up the stairs to my room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was editing a video at my desk. Brennen came running in my room and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss in my neck. "I love you"  He said into my neck. "I love you to" I said with a smile on my face. He let go of me and I got up. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Did you and Colby already filmed the video?" I asked while I still had my arms wrapped around his neck. "yes we finished it, I am going back home" he said. I hugged him tighly and let go of him. He gave me a kiss on my head and walked out of my room. I sit back down to edit but my head was full of Brennen. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night and i am home with Corey and Aaron. Devyn is stayling at a friends house, its hard on Corey not having Devyn around. 

"lets order some pizza" I said while walking in to the room where Corey was playing a game. "Sure" he said not looking up from the screen because he was focused. "what kind do you want?" I ask Corey. "is that really a question, its always the same one"  Corey said looking up at me. "youre right why did I even asked"  I sayed. I got up and walked upstairs to Aaron his room. I nocked on the door and he said yeah so I enterd. "I and Corey are going to order pizza do you want some?" I asked Aaron who was sitting behinf his computer. "sure, the same as always" He said. "okay, i will text you when the pizza are here" I said and closed the door. I Order the pizza's and walk down stairs to sit next to Corey. Sam and Colby are doing some video at the moment. 

A while later 

I hear the doorbell and walk over to the door. I open the door and there is standing the delivery man withe the pizza's. I take the pizza's and greet him. I closed the door and walk over to the place is was sitting. I text Aaron that here pizza's are here. I gave Corey his pizza and put the pizza for Aaron down and take mine. Aaron came walking down the stairs and sits down next to Corey. I was half way trough my pizza as a get a call. I grab my phone to look who is calling me. Its Brennen. I get up and pick up the phone. 

A "Hey"

B "Hey Allisa can you come over tonight"

A "Yeah i think so"

B "How late are you going to be here?"

A "when is a good time"

B "Uhm i think in about a hour" 

A "oke i will be there in a hour"

B"I love you baby"

"You to" I said because Corey and Aaron are in the room.

I put my phone away. "who was that" Corey said with a smirk on his face. "just someone" I said and sit down again. "no no its not JUST someone, you lighted up when you picked up the phone" Corey said. I turned a little red. "come on tell me, you can tell me anything"  Corey said. I saw Aaron looking at me the same way Corey look at me. "Come on tell us" Aaron. "TELL US TELL US" Corey said. "OKAY okay I will tell you" I said. "It was Brennen" I said and look down. "We have a thing going on" I said and looked up to see there reaction. "Thats great, you twoo make a great couple" Aaron said and Corey agreed with him. "Wait does Elton know?" Corey asked me. "he does, I told him because he is my big brother. He said to me of Brennen Breaks my heart he is going to be super mad" I said. "that sound like Elton being a big brother" Corey said. 

"I am happy for you" Corey said and Aaron agreed.