Untitled Part 34

I walked trough the frontdoor. I directly walked up stairs to Colby his room. I am going to look if Colby is okay.

I walked into his room and he is sitting on his bed. He is editing i think. I sit next to him. "Hi Allisa" Colby said. "Are you okay wit hit?" I asked. "Yeah totaly, i think that Brennen is the right guy for you, he really loves you i can tel land he will bet here for you" Colby said. "that means alot to me" I said. "guess what" Colby said "What tell me"Is said. "I am dating a girl" Colby said. "Oh my god really tell me everything!" I said. Colby told me everything about the girl and i think that she is great for Colby. I walked out his room and walked down the stairs. "Allisa!!!" Elton said really loud and he sounds mad. "Yes" I said softly. "Why are you back with Brennen, you know that he is not good" Elton said. "I can chose by myself who i date!" I said getting mad. "Yes you can but Brennen is not good for you" Eltond said. "Brennen is good for her" Colby said who just came walking down stairs. "Brennen really loves her i can tell" Colby said. "i still think that its not a good idea about you two realtion" Elton said and walked away to the garage.

I stand there with Colby, i dont know what to think right now. I walked to the frige and get something to drink. Elton is not the one who says what i am allowed to do. He dont really like Brennen because he is scared that Brennen is going to break my heart or something.

"He is going to get over it" Colby said to me. "Yeah i think so to" I said. I sit on the kitched counter and drink my drink. I got a tekst so i looked at my phone.

Its from Brennen.

B: How are you doing did Elton got mad?

A: Yeah he did

B: Are you okay

A: Yeah i am

B: Okay good

A: I love you

B: I love you to so much

I look up because i heard Elton. "I did wanted to tell you this now, but i am going to move out" Elton. Wait what he is going to move out. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I bought my self a house here in los angels" Elton said. I need to proces this. "Youre going to be okay" Elton. "Yeah i know but i need to proces this" I said. "I understand and you always can come by" Elton said. I get off the kitchen counter and hugged Elton. I let go, "Jake is going to move in wit hus" Colby said. "Wait what how long did you know this?" I said confused. "Yesterday" Colby said. "When are you going to move?" I asked. "Next week" Elton said.