Part 33

Its been twoo really long weeks but its time i think. Its time to tell everybody that i and Brennen are dating. Well we are dating again but what happend in the first realtion, i dont even wanna think about it. I fell in love with Brennen all over again.

I walk down stairs with my black levis jeans on and Brennen his hoodie. I was wearing my GUCCI shoes and looked at my phone. I am going to Brennen and tell the fans by posting a photo on instagram. "I am going" I sreamd trough the house. "Where you going" Sam said but i walked away. I walk well all most run to my car. I start the car and drive away. I was in a reallt good mood. I coult not wait to hug Brennen.

I got to Brenne his appartment and park the car. I get out the car and walk to the frontdoor. I open the door and said "Brennen". I only took seconds before i hugged Brennen. I jumped into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. I looked up into Brenne his eyes. "I love yo uso much" Brennen said. "I love you to so much" I kissed Brennen and after that he puts me on the ground. I walk to the couch and sit down. Brennen went sitting next to me. "Witch photos are you going to post?" Brenne asked me. "Witch one are you going to post?" I asked him. He let me see the picture. It was in the garden by the abbendon house. I had my arms around his neck and he had his hands on my waist and we looked at each other. "Its such a good pictur, i think i am going to post this picuter" I said to Brennen and showed him the picuter. The pictures was aslo from the garden. Brennen was holding me just like we just did. Its a really good picture.

I went to instagram on my phone. Under the picture i write this "I love him" Just that not more. I posted the picture at the same time Brennen did. Under the photos that Brennen posted said "I love her". It only took 2 minutes and the whole fandome was blowing up. My phone was going crazy. I also got called by Colby and Elton. But i did not want to pick up. I trow my phone to the other side of the couch. Brennen put his phone away to. I went sitting on his lape, face to face. Brennen puts his hands on my face. "I am scared to talk to Colby or Elton or even anybody els" said to Brennen. "I understand"Brennen said. "Lets not think or talk about Colby and Elton, we are going to my mom, okay?" Brennen said. "Good idea" I said to Brennen and we get up. We took Kobe with us to Brennen his mom.

We walked in the house. "Mom" Brennen said. Lisa came walking to us. She gave Brennen a hug and then me. She is so kind. We sit down and talked about my and Brennen our realtionship. Lisa looked happy when she looked at me sitting next to Brennen. "i am happy about this Brennen, i really am i think that you to are perfect together" Lisa said. "Thanks mom" He said. "I think the fans also like this?" Lisa said. "yeah thats true" I said.

After a while we went home. I left my phone at Brennens. I think i am going to have a lot missed calls. I walked trought he frontdoor and grabbed my phone from the couch. Yes just like i thouged missed calls from Colby, Elton and even Sam. Right at that moment Colby called me again. I picked up baing afraid of what Colby is going to say to me.

C: why did you not picked

A: I did not want to

C: Why not

A: I was scared

C: for me?

A: Yeah i was scared for how you are going to react that i and Brennen are back togeter.

C: Are you happy with him?

A: Yeah i really am

C: Then i am happy tof or you and Brennen, Elton is not that happy about this

A: really?

C: Yeah he is kinda mad, still thinks that it would be better that we are toghter but...

A: But what colby?

C: I think that you and Brenne are better toghter then we are, he is the perfect person for you

A: Colby, you know that means alot to me that you say that and i kno wits hard for you

C: yeah its hard for me but i really think that Brennen his better for you

A: Thank you colbs

C: can i speak to Brennen?

A: Yes of course

I give my phone to Brennen "Colby wants to speak to you" I said.

POV Brennen

B: Hey Colbs

C: Hey i just want to say that i think that you twoo are good together.

B: that means alot to me and Allisa

C: Bro can you promis me that you will be protective over her

B: Of course bro i always will

C: Thanks bro

Brennen gave my phone back.

C: How late are you home

A: I dont know but i think around dinner

C: Okay i will see you soon.

A: Bye

I hung up and walked to Brennen. "Look Allisa Colby is okay with it" "Yeah i am happy wit hit" I said and have Brennen a hug. He wrapps his strong arms around me. 

5 votes for the next part