Part 27

I pulled back from the hug and walked to my camera. I picked it up and i felt Brennen grabbing my hand. I walked back to the car holding Brenne his hand. We got to the car. I open the cardoor and sit down. I put my seatbeld on and Brennen next to me started vlogging. I looked trough the pictures i took from Brennen. I showed Brennen a view and he vlogged it. Brennen puts the vlog camara down and started driving. I cant believe that we are back together. I am happy about but its still kinda weird.

After a little while we got to my house. Brennen parked the ca rand i get out the car. "Brennen we are not going to tell anybody that we are back togeter, okay?" I said. "Yes of course, we are first going to get used to each other" Brennen said. I am happy he thinks the same. We walked in the house. I am holding my camera. Elton Corey Sam and Colby where sitting in the kitchen. "hey guys" I said and sit down. "Hey" Brennen said and sit down but not next to me. I looked at Colby and he was a little confused but i think he is okay with it. I think that i and Brennen are saying in a secret reationship for a long time. I and Brennen end up going upstairs so i can put the photos on my laptop and see them better. I walked in my bedroom and Brennen followed me and closed the door. He sits down on the bed. I grabbe my laptop and sit down next to Brennen. I look at Brennen, wait the date. I get up and grabbe a note book and a pen. "What youre doing ?" Brennen said. I didnt say anything and sit down next to him. I write down the date from today. I showed him it "Oh i get it" Brennen said with a smile. "Allisa should we just started over just for get everything what we did?" Brennen asked me. "i agree with you" I said. Brennen gives me a fast kiss on my mouth. I put the memorie card from my photo camara in my laptop. We went trought all the pictures i took of Brennen. I deleted the pictures wich where not good.

"I am getting hungry" Brennen said on that moment Colby walked in and said "Lets go out for dinner". "lets go" I said as i stand up. We walked downstairs "Sam and Kate are comming to" Colby said. "Lets go with my car" Brennen said. Everybody agreed with that. Its hard not to hold hand with Brennen or something like that because nobody is allowed to know what we are back togeter.

We all sit down in the car and drive to a restaurant.

We all sit down in the restaurand. I sit next to Colby on the otherside of the table is kat sitting and Sam is next to her. Brennen is siting next to Colby and Sam. I dont mine that Kat is sitting on the other side of the table i like her she is awesome. We ordered food and talked.

After a eat our dinner we went home. Brennen brough us back and then went home. I walked to my room so i can send Brennen the pictures.

Soon i get a tekst from Brennen "you forgot a picture" He said. "No i did not" I said . "Yes you did that one picture i took of my girl" He tekst back "Okay i will send one and stop being cheesy, sweetie" I send it. I am lauging i missed teksting with Brennen. "Oh wait youre doing cheesy so i dont stop being cheesy" Brennen send back.

Colby came walking in my room and sit next to me on the bed. "How was it with Brennen" Colby asked. "Good it was fun" I said back "Good, now lets watch some serie" Colby said.

Everything is back to normal. I am back with Brennen and Colby and i are friends. I hope that this is going to stay like this.

qV\