Part 28

Its been a week since i and Brennen got back together. I only saw him when he was by Colby. Because we dont wanna let everybdoy think that we are back togeter. But i and Brennen have been teksting all week. Today i am going with Sam and Katrina to venic beach to take pictures of them.

"kat are you ready?!" Sam screamed to Kat. I and Sam are standing down stairs waiting for Kat. Then she came walking downstairs. "Well lets go, we are going with my car!" I said. "Of course" Kat said. We walked to my ca rand get in it.

I drove to venic beach. I parked my car. I came to take picuters from Sam and Kate so i am not going to take pictures of other things then them. "Just go walk around i will make pictures if you two need to do something i will say it" I said tot hem. They argeed and walked around.

Fater a while i had engouh pictures of them. "Well guys i have enough picuters of you two" I said to Sam and Kat. "So are we going to drink something?" Sam said. "well if you dont mind i am going to take pictures if the beach you two go i will come later" I said. "Okay we are sitting there" Kat said. I walked away to the beach. I got the water and made some pictures. I looked around the picuters i took from the beach and they are pretty good. Until i heard a voice say my name. It was Brennen. I also saw Colby and Jake. I almost wanted to kiss him. "what youre doing here alone you where with Sam and Kat" Colby asked me. "Yeah i know they are drinking something and i wanted to take some photos from the beach" I said. The only think i want to do right now is hug Brennen. I looked at Brennen and i know that he want to de the same. But we need stay strong.

"well i am going back to Sam and kat" I said to the boys after i took a view photos of Brennen and Colby. "I will see you home" Colby said. "By little one" Brennen said with a smirk on his face. I laughed about that. As i walked away my whole body wants me to turn around and run back to Brennen. I feel like i am going to explod. Finaly i came to the place where Sam and Kat where sitting.

"That took long" Sam said. "Yeah Brennen and Colby where on the beach wich Jake, And i took some Pictures of them" I said back. "show me" Kat said. I sit down next to Kat and showed her the picuters. I orders something to drink and we sit there talking toghter. But all i wanted it Brennen. Its hard that i see him but i cant hold him. I talk to him but i cant kiss him.

After a while we wnet back to the car. On our way to the car we saw Colby Brennen and Jake. We stoped and talked of course. Now i am exploding i wanna hug Brennen i wanna feel his touch. But i cant i am almost screaming inside of me. We finaly went to the car. I get in and kat next to me. Sam went sitting in the back. I drive home.

When we get home i walked up stairs for my laptop. I came walked down stairs with my laptop and memore card.

I sit down and Sam is sitting on one side on me and Kat the other side. We looked trought eh pictures and i send the pictures they wantet to have. I also send Colby and Brennen the picuters i took of them.

Later that night i was upstairs in my room. I got a tekst from Brennen "I want to hold you so bad". "I want to hug you right now" I send back. Thats the only thing i want right now i want to hug Brennen.

s#(