Part 30

I woke up and grabbed my phone from the ground. I turned around and saw Colby sleeping next to me. He fall asleep next to me. Oke kinda awkward. I looked at my phone and Brennen called me. This cant get better. Colby woke up from that. I get out bed and walk to the hallway. I pick up "hi" I said. "hi babe what youre doing" Brennen said trough the phone. "i just woke up" I said. "Did i call you awake?". "No i woke up before you called" I walked down stairs i still had the clotes from yesterday on. "But why did you call?" I asked Brennen. "I wanted to hear youre voice" Brennen said. "Ahw youre so sweet" I said back. I saw Elton standing in the kitchen. "i gotta go" I said to Brennen. "Okay bye babe" "Bye" I said and hung up. "well how did you sleep sis" Elton said. "Well good but then i saw Colby sleeping next to me. We watched serie and i fall asleep" I said. Nobody elks was down stairs. "Are you okay with it or not" Elton asked me. "well its kinda feels awkwared you know, i dont want that to happen again" I said. I walked to the frige to get the milk. Then Colby came walking in the kitchen.

I eat and went upstairs to dress up. I think i am going to drive out of town to take some pictures. Just going to drive and maybe i will find something. I put one my black jeans and gucci shirt and gucci belt. I walk to my shoes and put on my low vans old skool. I grabbe my photo camera and walk out my room. I walk down stairs to Elton. "Elton i am going to shoot some pictures some where" I said to Elton. "Okay take some good ones" Elton said and i walked to the front door. I walk over to my ca rand get in. I checked my phone one more time and drive away.

I have been driving for a hour no wand i think i found something. Its a abbandon building but beautifull. Its a old mansion i geuss. Its some where outside LA in a forrest. I saw the drive way as i drive. So i stoped and looked what it was. The sun is shining right over the top of the house. It looks really pretty so i took some pictures of it. I walked around the house and saw the backyared. Its big and there are flowers every where. Its wiled because nobody has been here. I grabbed my phone and called Brennen. I told Brennen where i was and how Beautifull it is. "Wait send me youre location i am comming to you" Brennen said. "brennen that a hour drive i dont wanna wait a hour are you crazy" I said back. "Just send it" Brennen said "Okay" I said and hung up. I send Brennen my location. I walked around the house and entered the house. It still looks good. I took some more pictures. Plants are growing inside the house from the windows. The windows are beautifull most of the windows are not broken. I walked around trough the living room to the kichten. Its a old kichten but it looks good. Should somebody still own the place or not.

As i was taking photos Brennen called me. "Hi babe Jake is comming to so he can vlog me, and yes i told him about us dont be mad" Brennen said real quike. "Brennen i am not mad he is youre brother" I said. "but where are you guys?" "In 30 minutes we will bet here" Brennen said. "Okay i will see you soon" I hung up and walked to the stairs. I walked up stairs this house is big. I walked trough the rooms. I walked in a room i thinks its the masterbedroom. It een had a bathroom. I took somepicuters from the garden trough the window. You can see the whole garden from here. I walked to a othere room. I think it was from a chiled because of the wallpapers.

After 20 minutes walking around upstairs i went down stairs again. Brennen called me again. "We are almost there" Brennen said. "Okay how long" "A little 10 minutes" "Okay i see you soon" I said and hung up. I looked at my camara at the photos i took. Some are really good. I spend a long time by looking trought he pictures and deleting the pictured that did not turn out good. I put my camera down and looked at my phone. "Hi Baby" I hear Brennen say to me. I was sitting in the front door of the house and looked up. I saw Brennen walking to me. I get up and run to me. I notic Jake taking picures.

I run into Brennen his arms and wrappe my legs around his waist. I am so happy right now this is perfect. I look at Brennen and kiss him.