Part 14

POV Colby

I just woke up its 10 am. Last night was insane.

 I decided to walk downstairs to get something to drink.

I see Brennen and Allisa sleeping on the couth, Oh My God. Is this real, it this REALLY happening.

I grabbed something to drink and sit down. I was sitting there for 3 minutes when i heard Brennen wake up. I walk over there and looked at them. "Colby" Brennen said with a sleepy head while he fixed his hair with his hand. "I wont tell anybody bro" I said to Brennen while i looked at Allisa. Brennen gives her a kis on her head and got up trying not to wake her up.  

We walked in to the kitchen. "Do you love her?" I asked Brennen. "Yeah i do" Brennen said looking down. "are you mad because  you know she is youre bestfriend" Brennen asked. "No of course not its a little weird but i am perfectly fine with it. I trust you with her" I said so Brennen and layed my hand on his shoulder. "But what would Elton do, would he be okay with it" Brennen asked. "I dont know, Elton can be overprotective of her and i think its going to be more because of yesterday" I said. Brennen was looking at me and I saw that he's gets a little sad. "Bro its going to be okay, Elton will be okay with it as long you are not going to breek her hart" I said.

POV Allisa

I just woke up and Brennen is not laying next to me. I heard twoo voices in the kitchen. Its Colby and Brennen, I get up and walk over there. "Youre awake" Brennen said. "Goodmorning sunshine" Colby said. "goodmorning guys" I said and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"How did you sleep" Colby asked me "Good" And i looked at Brennen.

Brennen smiled at me and looked away. I sit down with them and drink my coffee.

Elton came walking down stairs. "Goodmorning" He said and we all said it back.

After a while everybody is awake and down stairs. I walked up stairs to take a shower. 

After i am done i put my clothes on and get out of the bathroom. Brennen was sitting on my bed. "Whats up" I said. "Nothing i just want to be with you" He said while he looked at me with a smile. Those word did my hart melt. I smiled at him. I dryed my hair and walk over to him. He gets up and gives me a hug. His strong arms around me feels like i am somewhere els where its just us twoo.
We let go of each other. "Wanna go and grab some coffee Brennen asked me. "Always" i said. I was wearing my black jeans and i wore a 'take changes'shirt from Colby. I put on my shoes and walk downstairs with Brennen. "I am driving" I yelled when i get outside and i run to his car. he gives me his  keyes and i get in. I drive to the starbucks. We get out the car and we walk in. We ordered and Brennen payed for me. We got our drinks and walk over to a table to sit down. 

POV Brennen

Well here i am sitting with Allisa, i like her so much. I cant think about something or someone els the her. She's been in my mind for a long time. I always thought that she would not like me because she's friends with Colby and they looked close. 

Maybe i should ask her to be mine. I am not sure if she is going to say yes. 

POV Allisa.

I was drinking my coffee and looked up to Brennen looking me in the eye. "Allisa?" Brennen said and put his hand out for me to hold it. I put my hand in his hand and look at him. "I love you, like really love you" When Brennen said that my heart started beating faster. "i love you to Brennen" I said while i put my other hand also on his hand thats already holding my hand. I look up from our hands and looked in his eyes. "would you wanna be mine?" Brennen asked me softly. I nodd my head yes and i saw a smile grow on his face and that made me smile. Brennen and I are dating now I can't believe it. I can feel my self getting more calm now.