Part 20

Maybe deep inside i am still in love with Colby. He is the first person i have ever bin in love with so much. Of cours i have bin in love with a guy before but not like i was with Colby and Brennen.

Sometimes i cant breath when i saw Colby. I wanted to be with him so bad.
With Brennen i never had that.

I was still sitting by Colby. I lean over so i could hug Colby. Everything in my body screams kiss him. But i know i could not do that because of Brennen.

Fuck i think i am in love with Colby i have always been deep inside me. All the time i was in love with Brennen was just to push The feelings for Colby away. Damn this is fucked up. What do i need to do. Talk to Elton? When he is back. I think i am going to do that because i dont know what to do.

I get up from Colby his bed and walk down stairs.

When i got down stairs Sam, Corey and Elton walked in. "Whats wrong?" Eltond said and walked over to me as fast as he could. I hugged hi mand said "can i talk to you?". "Yes ofcourse" Eltond said and we walk to the garage.

I told Elton how i felt about Colby and Brennen. "So what do i need to do?" I siad. "Well i think you need to do what you want dont think about hurting Colby or Brennen there feelings. I you wanna be with Colby do that i am okay with that. Do what youre heart says" Elton said and hugged me. "So what are you going to do lil sis?" Elton asked me while he hugged me. "i am going to Colby and tell him everyhing and then tell him i love him" i said. "I think that a really goof idea is, I trust Colby more then Brennen" Elton said and i smiled. I let go of Eltond and walk out the garage. I bumed in to Sam. "Whats wrong" Sam said and put his hands on my arms. "I will tell you later i first need to go to Colby" I said. "Okay" he said and smiled at me and i smiled back. He let go of me and i walk to the stairs. I am going to tell the boy i was on love with for so long time that i love him. Wait i need to tell Brennen that i am breaking up with him. I cant do that today or tomorrow. I need to wait a fiew times. As i walk up the stairs my phone starts ringing. I look at the screen of my phone and saw the name of the person i dont wanna talk to right now. It was Brennen. I pick up because if i dont he could get mad or something. "Hi Brennen" I said. "Hi babe can you come over i wanna talk with you" he said. "About what?" "About the whole Colby thing" Brennen said. "Brennen i get that you wanna talk about it i wanna talk about that to. But i am tired right now and i really wanna go to sleep" I said. "really babe this is important to me" Brennen said with a little anger in his voice. "Okay just go to sleep i will talk to you tomorrow" "Thank you Goodnight" I said "Goodnight babe".

I put my phone away and i walk to Colby his room. Before i walk in his room i hear him cry. I breaks my heart hearing him cry. How many times did he cry about me being with Brennen. I walk in withour nocking at the door. "Colby?" I said. "Please go away, i cant take it to see you" Colby said to me with a broke voice. I sit next to him on his bed. I pet his hair "Colby i wanna tell you something" I said. Colby did no trespond to me "Please colbs" I said. He moved so he sit up and looks at me. He has been crieing a lot i can tell from his face. He looked down like he dont wants to see me. "Colby" I said while i put my hand on his face to direct me to look at me. "I love you" I said and he looked shooked. "what?" He said i shake my head yes. He hugged me directly and i hug him back. When he lets me go i told him the whole story. Now he understands everything. "But brennen is going to be som ad i know that for sure" I said. Colby put his hands on my face and looked in my eyes. "it wil be okay believe me" Colby said to me. I dont wanna break his heart, he is to sweet. I looked Colby in the eyes and we moved to each other and we kissed. The kiss was so perfect. I wanted to kiss him so bad for so long. I pulled back and smiled. Colby went with his hand trough my hair. I hugged him and somehow we end up laying on the bed. "Wait" I said and jumped up. "I promest Sam to explain whats wrong with me" "Why" Colby said. "When i walked down stairs with a cry face Sam, Corey and Elton walked in and they all saw that there was somthing wrong with me. Then i talked to Elton. When i walked out the garage to go to you. Sam saw me and asked whats wrong" I said to Colby. I get up and wanted to walk out the door. But Colby grabbed my arm and pulled my in a hug. "I love you" Colby said "I love you to" I said and he let me. I walked out Colby his room. I walked in Sam his room. He was busy on his laptop. "Sam?" I asked. He turned around "Hey now tell me whats going on?"