Prolouge

There's a story where the hero would came to save their love from evil creature and risked their life for the loves one.

Even though the heroine looked filthy but the hero always saw them as the most beautiful living things in the whole universe. They would loved them for being themselves and ignored the hurt feelings because the only thing that matters were their loves and happiness.

All the place turns colourful when you meet the special ones

The little girl slammed off the book angrily and pouted at her brother. Her brother look at her weirdly.

"Why are you making that face?" He asked, squishing both of her cheeks.

"Do you believe in fairy tale?"

"Of course not. They are all fraud" he answered while laying down on her small bed, looking straight at the ceilings.

"So you don't believe in true loves too?"

She heard him sigh heavily as he hold both of her shoulders and stare at her eyes.

"Fairy tales and true loves aren't the same. True loves is someone you will meet in the future to love and protect you with all cost" he explain at his innocent little sister.

"Just like in the book where the hero would save the girl right? But aren't this fairy tales?"

"It was fairy tales but the love for each other is real. The loves here had taken you to a whole new world that would make you even stronger than before"

"Does this like your love for me?" He giggle at her cute question.

"Yes but more than that" he hugged his little sister and giggle at her cuteness.

"Will i found that someone?" She lift her head happily from her brother's chest and smile widely. He pated her head and muttered

"Of course"

~♚~

Thanks for reading~
please do vote and comment ^^

2nd fanfic of seventeen by: soonyoungmin
100% my ideas