╰10

The day began as usual, the same as always but everyone one of the boys were off from work. So it's a mess where they kept on shouting and yelling at each other. But there one person changed in the house.

"Yewo, bring me some water! Quick" wonwoo command the girl that was just about to rest by after a thousand or maybe millions of command.

His condition was to make her as a slave and serves him quickly. Or else he will tell Hoshi that she likes him. She sigh and quickly grab a small bottle of water then gave it to him with a little glare.

He showed a smile, more like a smirked, an evil smirked that it seems he had something else to command her. Seungcheol was there all the time, watching their acted that seems to be something.

"Wonwoo what are her secrets?" Seungcheol had his mind clicked by what was happening and he knew that wonwoo wouldn't ever do this without something happen going on with the victim.

Hyewoo looked at him in disbelief. Wonwoo was about to say but his mouth got covered by Hyewoo's small palm. Seungcheol smirked that can actually kill anyone who saw it since it was too gorgeous.

"Wonwoo you said you wouldn't tell" she reminded him as he shrugged then lick her palm so that she removed it.

"I only said I wouldn't tell to the person so the other would be okay" he smirked and tried to run away from her.

She yelped in disgusted for the dirty water then wiped in on his cheek before he could go away. He slapped her hand, forcing her palm towards herself. They both fought childishly, trying to wipe off the saliva.

"You two look really close and cute there" the older commented as he laugh at their face.

The both of them look at each other with full of disgusted. Wonwoo gave up and lend her a piece of tissue but she rather washed it with soap or bleach. She went to the kitchen to wash her hand.

"So tell me what was her secret?" Seungcheol asked about it again, still curious.

"She li--"

"Wow you knew her secret?" Hoshi came in so suddenly, making Wonwoo to shut his mouth tight.

"You both seems so close now" he continued and sat somewhere there.

He was also wanted to hear her secret as Wonwoo glance at him about to say but got interrupted by Hyewoo barge into the room like a mad woman. She noticed Hoshi was there as she glare at Wonwoo immediately.

"Wonwoo" she called him, angered in her tune.

"I haven't so relax your butt"

"I really wanna kick your ass right now"

"I don't want your feet touching my ass so go away"

They both continued to fight again. Seungcheol just laughed on how childish they were. Hoshi frown a bit, thinking since when did they were so close. He watched them silently, so curious what her secret were that only Wonwoo knew.

The bell on the door suddenly rang, making both of them to stop and took a peak to look who came.

Woozi's Pov

Tommorow is the day. What should i wear? Where should we go? Yewo and Minghao already suggest me a lot of place but still i don't know where might she like.

I also asked Jeonghan hyung where we might go. Then tell him that i like Hyunmi so that it doesn't lead to any misunderstanding. He suggested the same place just like the two of them so i just decided there then.