╰14

[HE'S BEAUTIFUL ( \ ≧Д≦)/]

[A/N] Sorry guys i had to have a hiatus for months and didn't tell beforehand but now i try to update more ^^

In case if ur confused with the structure of their house, here i made a simple sketch which might be similar to my mind:
-the pinkish purple would be a small hallways.
- and there's supposed to have another toilet in the living room hmmm

WElp please do enjoy~
-

There are never not a day without feeling sad and failed at the same time. It's been confirm that the princess thought that it would be better for her to move on from the knight. He like someone else already, now she just had to bear with it and prepared all the thing about to happen.

The next day,

It seems that the fever had gone back to Hyewoo as she sneezed when smelling the perfume Seungkwan just bought as he used it. Everyone can see the happiness from Hoshi's hum in the morning with the happiest smile.

"What are you so happy about hosh?" Joshua asked curiously by his sudden happiness.

"I'm just happy! I tell you guys later after my shift" he happily told them and walk out from the house to go to his work.

Seungkwan handed the girl a giraffe keychain he found on the store then left the house to go to work. Seungkwan knows well what she like while the others are a bit slow to take the hint on what she like.

"What do you guys think he wanted to tell about?" Wonwoo asked as he flip another pages on the book he's reading.

"I think it's going to be about how he's going to kiss someone now" Mingyu answered in sarcasm.

"It's that b*tch" Dino butt in.

"Hey hey chan, no cursing in this house" Jeonghan scolded him.

"Hey yewo, i have a question" Minghao has spoken after staring into space and watch how the girl is about to fall asleep in a few moment if he didn't interrupted.

"Please do"

"Do.... Do you really have a fiance?" He continue unsurely.

The others was surprised when they heard that and immediately turned their head to the girl, who was having the same reaction as them. She was stunned by that and couldn't uttered a word.

"H-how did you know?" She asked with a little stuttered.

"I happen to eavesdrop" he confessed. The other made a shocking face and immediately ran over her.

"WHO WAS IT" dino screamed his lungs out.

"Ugh chan, do you really have to do that" Vernon groaned and cover his ears with his hands.