╰13

"I like Worae, would you be my wing woman?" He admitted as he scanned the girl's surprised face.

She was stunned by his words, not a word came out from her mouth. Sadness washed all over her as she couldn't even looked at him in the eyes. She gasped for some air before showing a smile and agreed on it.

He hold both of her hands. Then he thanked her as he look a bit more alive than before. It perhaps has something to do with his thoughts or if Worae did something when they hang out.

"But do you think I have a chance to be with her?" he wondered.

"Yeah of course. Just try, you wouldn't know what will happen" she encourage him with a small smile. I mean is he that dense?!

He thanked her again then ruffled her head. After a while, he went back to him room after cleaning his mess. Hyewoo stared down at her cup. A lot of miserable words started wandered in her head.

She heaved a big sigh and went back to her room, just laying on her bed. Since she had already took a long nap, she couldn't even sleep this midnight. After a moment of her staring into space, she knocked back from it and grabbed her phone to checked if anyone texting her.

Minhyuk had texted her, mentioning that her fiance has send a lot of people to find where she was. She appreciate all of the butler's effort to hand out the information. Still, this fiance person is still a mystery for her.

The next day, the day started with a light rain. They all ate their breakfast and Hyewoo was the last one to finished it because she ate so slowly. Jun saw the gloomy expression plastered on her face so he asked her worriedly.

She told him not to worry so he just okay with it, not wanting to push any further. He opened the entrance door, ready to off for work. As soon as he opened the door, Hyunmi was in front of it as she greet him. He greet her too then let her in. Jeonghan smile widely at her and took the thing from her hands. It was food she made as he help her putting it to the kitchen then called for Woozi. The small guy rushed out from his room, trying to brush his hair perfectly.

"It's pouring outside, you should've called me" he boomed with full of concern.

"My dad send me here so it's okay" she explained with a little blush on her cheeks, still not used being in a relationship.

The others observed them quietly. Hyunmi then told him that she made something so he should have a taste of it. Woozi didn't waste any more time to go get the food. The girl followed him from behind as they chatted, a little awkward.

Hyewoo proceed to the living room, making space for the new couple. Seungcheol stare at her, noticing something off. He sat beside her and asked if she was okay.

"O-oh yeah i'm fine" she stuttered with a forced smile and continue to stare into space.

"Did something happen with Hoshi and you?" He guessed.

She was shocked by his right answered and nodded her head slowly. "He want me to help him with Worae" a big sigh came out as she told him that.

Seungcheol looked at her with a shocked face. None of the members knew that Hoshi had taken a like on Worae since he never really tell his secrets to other. But some of them had guessed it and then after a while they didn't really care of it.

"That sly hamster" Seungcheol clenched his fist dramatically.

"Did you agree?" He continued.

"Um kinda" she answered.

"Huh? Whyyyyy" he sigh heavily and felt bad about it.

"Well sometimes you just wanted to make the person happy" she confessed with her face darkens a bit.