╰18

Witches, monster, ogre, murderer, thief, wizard, wolf, every of these villain didn't end up with a happy ending. The princess ended up miserably. The villain got the prince's love. But what if this villain had their happy Ending whereas the princess doesn't? Will she be able move on and find someone else that might be her true love and have a another way to get a happy ending? Moreover is this even the love she wanted in her life? Or is she the villain in this story...

"Yewo"

Warmth surrounded her body, she could smell the scent of the person. Those kindness.  She continue to cried at the person's chest as they brushed her hair gently to calm her down for even just a bit.

"I-i'm sorry" he apologies as he hugged her a little tighter. 

The word rang into her ears as she shook her head,  hinting him that it was all her fault.  He apologies again, feeling all guilty that it was more to his fault, he says. He thought to himself that he was the reason that she cried, that they didn't talked to each other. He was the one that hurt her.

The bird chirping around the park, the light wind hit them lightly, only her sniffed was heard between them as she could hear his slow heartbeat banged through his chest.

After a while, they let go of each other, the girl wipe her cheeks with her clothes as she avoid her gaze from him. She thought that she must have look awful after crying a lot. He cupped her left cheek with his palms and wipe the little tears from her eyes, staring right to her face.

He moved his face closer to her. Her pulse quicken as they're face was just an inches apart. The girl shut her eyes, waiting for hoshi to do something. He feel himself hesitating at first but at the end he moved more upwards to gave a little pecked on her forehead. She blushed and tried to calm down.

"Mom... What are they doing?" A sudden child voice was heard as they shifted from each other immediately. 

"Don't look at them honey, they are doing they're business" told the mother of the child.

"But big sister is crying. I wanted to help her" the boy pointed out.

"What do you wanted to help her with?" She asked the boy who was cheerfully showed the small flower he get.

"Go ahead then" she giggle as he ran towards hyewoo joyfully.

"Big sis here! Please don't cry" He handed a small white flower at her. She accepted his gift and thanked him while ruffled his head.

"And Mister, please do not hurt big sis and make her cry!" He pouted and put both of his hands on his hips. Hoshi crouched down at the small level as him.

"I promised i wouldn't hurt her and make her cry ever again" he told the boy and brush the boy's head.

"Promised?" The boy showed a pinky swear.

"Promised" he linked a pinky to him and he showed a wide smile.

He move back to her mother and wave at the both of them, shouting a long bye. His mother also waved at them with a sweet smile. They replied it back till he stopped.

"Let's head back, it's almost night" he lean out his hand towards her for her to take it.

Just like the first time we've met

"Okay" she placed her hand on top of him and stood up to walk beside him.

But differently

He moved his hand on her shoulder, pulling her close to him. Hoshi bought some drinks for both of them and to cheer her up.

I promise this never gonna happen in the future. My heart scattered seeing you crying, most of all it was because of me.