╰4

Morning came as one by one they were awake from slumber. Jeonghan was the last from one of them to be awake. He walked out from his room after washing up as he found out they were all already started eating so he went to eat with them.

He then noticed that Hyewoo wasn't there yet so he asked the others.

"She still asleep" Dino answered since he was the only one peaked onto her room.

Jeonghan then command him to wake her up since it's already 12 and she need to eat breakfast before the others ate it all. Dino nodded his head before running towards her room.

"You know, did someone drank last night?" Jeonghan stated as most of them stare right at hoshi. Hoshi sweated it out and try to find a plan to escape.

"What happen?"

No one dare to speak but soonyoung felt jeonghan stare at him as he pointed at himself nervously, saying it was him or someone else. Jeonghan nodded making soonyoung to sigh heavily.

"Nothing. I just got problem"

"Is it about h---" his words were cut off by the presence of hyewoo and dino.

She silently sat across jeonghan but didn't know what to do after that. Mingyu took the plate of food he makes as she looked at it in awed. She took a bite and she felt as if it was paradise.

"How was it?" Mingyu asked her with a concern look. She gave him a thumbs up as he felt proud of himself.

"I have a question for you yewo" mingyu told her as she sweat out on what kind of question will he asked her.

"Go ahead" she told him to continue.

"Can you cook?" He asked as the others look at her, waiting for an answer. She honestly answer a no as the other nodded of understanding.

All of them ate in silence after that then put the dishes onto the sink where the last person to finish washed it.

Jeonghan was the last person to finish as he was fine on washing the dishes as all of them continue to do their daily life. However, Hyewoo doesn't know what she need to do so she just went to her room and ate her snacks.

Suddenly, there was a knock from the door as she told the person to come in. It was Soonyoung. He stood in front of her and asked her if she wanted to go to the arcade with Dino and the chinese line. She nodded her head since she was bored and she never been to the arcade before.

Hyunmi always tells her that she's like going there and had a lot of fun. So there's might be a chance to meet her best friend there and then they can both hang out for a while.

She changed her clothes and get ready to go out while waiting for the others to gather up.

"Where are you all going?" Woozi suddenly shows up from the room and asked them about it.

"We're going to the arcade. You wanna joined in?" Hoshi offered. Woozi thought for a while before nodding saying that he was bored.

Hoshi drove the car towards the arcade. The others kept on jamming on the tune where Hyewoo sat on the back awkwardly, looking out of the window.

They arrived at the arcade after a few tracks of emotional people singing. They went in and changed a bunch of cash into tokens.

"Where do you want to play Hyewoo?" Hoshi asked her with a smile. The others already ran off to the games and started playing.

"Umm anywhere is fine. It's my first time tho so i don't know where should i go" she look around in awe and felt the unusual atmosphere around her. It was loud with kids and teenager all around the place. She can felt the excitement in herself as she didn't notice that she was smiling a bit too hard.

Hoshi dragged her to the racing game as he taught her for a bit. The boy first thought that he should give a chance on winning but after a while she was all fired up that he couldn't help but to br more intense.

In the end, she won. Hoshi praised her like a little kid and was too good for being a first timer. She felt too happy that she ran off somewhere else to play. He sigh and follow her up.

"I'm here first so back off!" A girl's voice just argued with someone from a distance as Hoshi look at  the person who's she fought with. It was Woozi.

"I touched the gun first so i'm here first!" He fired back.

"Yah yumi.... Jihoon-ssi can you stop fighting?" The other girl start to calm the both of them but they kept on fighting with each other.

"You know her?!" "You know him?!"

They both said in unison. Hyewoo kept her mouth shut on how terrifying they're fight was.

"Yah why don't you both played it together or you want yourself to be kicked out for being too noisy"  Hoshi suggested with the concern look on his face.

They both rejected their offered as Hyunmi took Hyewoo's hand and dragged her somewhere else. Hoshi told her not to he so far away so she nodded.

"I heard you ran away from house from Minhyuk. So where do you live? Why are you wandering around? There might still  security searching for you. Who's that guy behind you? Who's that short guy? Wait wait wait... Don't tell me you live with them?" She bombarded her with questions with her worried mood on.

"Yumi. I know this sounds crazy but yeah i live with them. I felt from my guts that they were good people" Hyewoo explained and smile at the older.

Hyunmi sigh heavily. She look at those dudes and told her that she doesn't like the personality of the shorter boy.

Hyewoo laughed at her statements as Hyunmi smile a bit before joining the laugh and offered Hyewoo to play with her if she's not too busy. The younger nodded her head as they played with each other for a while.

"I'm annoyed now. Can we go home?" Jihoon asked with his tired face at Hoshi.

Hoshi shook his head since the others were still playing. He headlock the small boy and dragged him to the crane game. He asked the older what doll does he wanted.

"You think i'm a kid? A girl? Just go fcking play by yourself" he hissed and lean onto the wall beside it, watching soonyoung play.

He got himself a cat doll then shoved it to Jihoon's hand.  Jihoon looked pissed because of it and was about to say something when there's was a sudden voice cut his act.

"Do you perhaps seen this girl somewhere?"

~♛~

[A/N]
Heyyyyyyy it's been like 100000000 yearsss since i last updated.

I tried my best to ended this series lmao when i have like 40 more chapter idk if i'm gonna make it shorter.

So hope you enjoy~! (I know this is a boring chapter) And sorry for any errors and mistake. Please continue to support me for the next chapter~~~~

Till then hope i'm not back dead
(13/12/18)