╰7

The princess notice she had a little crush for the man. She had the thought that he might be the person to gave her sunlight everyday. That leads her to the right place.

Hoshi's Pov

Worae helped me with my hair as she brushed it softly. I almost peed myself for a bit there to see her frown so I couldn't deny it. She is the scariest when she's mad.

But she don't have to be so mad with it. I mean I just wanted Yewo to help me. Because of what happen yesterday, I felt a little tingle inside. I want to know more

Without knowing and focused on my thoughts, I kinda blushed a bit about it. Worae seems to noticed it as she chuckle a bit.

"Oppa. Does it felt great?" She asked so suddenly making me flinched a bit.

"Hm? I think it felts normal?" I was unsure by her question so I just respond by what I thought.

She seems to not satisfied with it but tried not to act like it. Once my hair were all dried, I thanked her for it and ruffled her hair.

She sat beside me and pinched both of my cheeks. I winced in pain and remove her hand from it.

"Why you do it so suddenly, it's hurt" I pouted while rubbing both of my cheeks.

"You keep on spacing out and it because you're being too cute"

It was not the first time she called me cute so I'm kinda used to it then I would tease her of how cute I was and I did the same for now. She laughed at it and push my forehead lightly.

"Oh I've been meaning to asked you. Are you still with your boyfriend?" I asked since she wasn't with her boyfriend when I met her yesterday.

"We broke up before I flew to China" she sighed heavily. I patted her shoulder because I cared as she could just smile.

I told her to go to the living room to be with Dino and Yewo. But then she stopped me from going by the words i need to do some explanations.

"You didn't tell me why you brought her here. You must have reasons"

Hyewoo was concentrate on watching the tv, along with Dino. They both scoop the ice cream time by time, not until the ending was shown.

"NOT A CLIFFHANGER!!" Dino shouted in frustration.

"QUICK CHAN CHECK IF THERE'S ANOTHER EPISODE AFTER THIS" the girl command the guy who was near the remote.

He check it but unfortunately the were no other episode and it was just another anime. They both groaned angrily at it and started the 'what if' questions.

Then Dino made the crying noise of how desperate he wanted to know the next episode. Hyewoo just kept on shoving the ice cream to her mouth.

"Chan are you okay? Did somethin--" just when Worae tried to comfort him, he immediately acted normal and change the channel.

Hyewoo did the same as they look straight to the tv without trying to make eye contact with anyone. Hoshi giggle at the back, looking how the both of them trying to act cool after all the noise.

He then noticed on what Hyewoo held so he rushed over to her and show that puppy eyes. She was confused at first but after a glance on the ice cream, she understand it right away.

"Here take it"

"No... Just one spoon so feed me please~" he plead cutely making her heart pounce and just obeyed it.

Me 2 u =Hoshi svt ff=On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara